Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1025

mikocairo55:
Dear MR malden and all devloper i need PZLopezTrend indi to be mtf

you can read data from the indicator using the iCustom() function as exemplifiedin https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/icustom

i attach the indi wait your help thank

Mikocairo55, not able to do anything with an ex4 file.

is not it possible to turn it to mq4 if not all you need it to be mq4

mikocairo55:
is not it possible to turn it to mq4 if not all you need it to be mq4

mikocairo55

There is no problem at all to make a multi time frame indicator using (and having) just another ex4 file

But :

1. I hate having 2 instead of 1 file just in order to have a multi time frame version

2. That indicator is, as far as I know, a commercial indicator. And not just that : it is a renamed half trend that was, in that form, made at this forum (even a multi time frame version). So why making something (and helping some "commercial" same old story) that is a usual story of taking a free indicator and then pushing it as a commercial indicator, when all that is needed is already posted at this same forum?

dear malden im not programer i will take it to arabic forum they make it expert with supertrend free so if you can please do it mtf because in this forum i ask for expert it go wrong because they cant do mtf built in expert

also if you can mr malden make the expert i will attach the version of supertrend i wish make expert of it with lopeztrend i will be very thank for you again help me plz

mikocairo55:
dear malden im not programer i will take it to arabic forum they make it expert with supertrend free so if you can please do it mtf because in this forum i ask for expert it go wrong because they cant do mtf built in expert also if you can mr malden make the expert i will attach the version of supertrend i wish make expert of it with lopeztrend i will be very thank for you again help me plz

mikocairo55

This is a quote from you :

mr malden i need it to make EA from it

Whoever is going to make that EA for you, does not need a multi time frame version of the "pz" indicator

Dear Mladen and Mrtools

My Regards

I really sometimes don't know which thread I should post in.

Any way, as this MTF thread, I would like if you may, add MTF option with interpolation to the following indicator:

It is posted in this post

and given in this link

Thanks

thanks mr malden

stonehome:
Can anyone change this in Indi MA Hull : t_ma.mq4

sorry for my english

stonehome

Sorry, but why don't you simply use some Hull that is already mtf?

Reason: