Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1028

William Snyder
William Snyder  
split15:
could someone please make for this indicator arrows on chart, when line cross 0.75 and 0.15, up and down thanx

Split15, added the arrows.

laguerre__arrows.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
wjx:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools (IP(BBS-m)v.8e1.ex4 and i-g & i-Essam.ex4)TheseIndicator is Repaint ?

Wjx, from what i have seen they do repaint.

rainsome
rainsome  

Can Someone Make this Indicator CountbackLine MTF So I can have the current TF And A Higher TF indicator on the same chart at The Same Time?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rainsome:
Can Someone Make this Indicator CountbackLine MTF So I can have the current TF And A Higher TF indicator on the same chart at The Same Time?

Rainsome added mtf.

countback_line_mtf.mq4

Files:
rainsome
rainsome  

Thank You My Trading Friend For CountBackLine MTf MrTools Much Appreciated.

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

I could use some help with this indicator. It is already mtf, but I would like to be able to load it more than once on a chart for different TF. It does not work right when I do that. Can someone help me with it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:
I could use some help with this indicator. It is already mtf, but I would like to be able to load it more than once on a chart for different TF. It does not work right when I do that. Can someone help me with it.

alpine4133

No need to change anything

For each new instance simple set the arrowsIdentifier to new (unique) value, and you can load as many instances you want on the same chart

wjx
wjx  

thanks mr mrtools

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  
mladen:

alpine4133

No need to change anything

For each new instance simple set the arrowsIdentifier to new (unique) value, and you can load as many instances you want on the same chart

===

Thank you. Which line do I ne3ed to edit?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:

===

Thank you. Which line do I ne3ed to edit?

alpine4133

No need to edit anything

Simply, when you attach the indicator to chart, open the properties and in the parameters find the arrowsIdentifier parameter and enter a different value that in the other indicator