Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1026

Hi Mrtools and Mladen, Please kindly help me make the indicator mtf and add alert on arrow signals.

Many Thanks

And also this. mtf only for this. Thanks...

Dear mladen,

I am new to trading & codes please can you help me in the following:
  1. Please can you add a popup alert (visible for 120 seconds & then should disappear) to the attached Supertrend Indicator .
  2. Post few profitable trading strategies (or few links) so that I can recover my losses & become a profitable trader.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Mob. supertrend_alerts.zip

Files:

Dear mladen,

If the popup doesn't disappear will also do but should give popup alert.

Regards,

Mob.

Mobfriend3:
Dear mladen,

I am new to trading & codes please can you help me in the following:

1. Please can you add a popup alert (visible for 120 seconds & then should disappear) to the attached Supertrend Indicator .
  2. Post few profitable trading strategies (or few links) so that I can recover my losses & become a profitable trader.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Mob. supertrend_alerts.zip

Mobfriend3

You can not limit the time of the popup window spends open

Instead you can use some super trend indicators that already have correct alerts coded in it

trizzle:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen, Please kindly help me make the indicator mtf and add alert on arrow signals. Many Thanks

Goodmorning Mr Mladen, Can you kindly take a help me with this request. Looking forward to your never ending kind gesture.

Regards...

trizzle:

Goodmorning Mr Mladen, Can you kindly take a help me with this request. Looking forward to your never ending kind gesture.

Regards...

trizzle

That is a simple built in stochastic

You can use any stochastic indicator that has alerts and arrows instead of that indicator

mladen:

Mobfriend3

You can not limit the time of the popup window spends open

Instead you can use some super trend indicators that already have correct alerts coded in it

Mladen,

Thank you for your response. Please post the Super trend indicator which will give an audio as well as a pop up alert when there is a change in the indicators colour.

Thanks once again.

Mob.

Mobfriend3:

Mladen,

Thank you for your response. Please post the Super trend indicator which will give an audio as well as a pop up alert when there is a change in the indicators colour.

Thanks once again.

Mob.

Mob

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757/page14

Quite a few version posted there (with and without alerts)

mr malden expert id done but i have proplem and i trust you can solve it

my expert is trend lopez mtf supertrend mtf i want to add expert on 1min chart and supertrend to be 12 hr i try offline 12hr chart but not work is ther any solve for this issue

thanks my regards

Reason: