Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1026

mikocairo
mikocairo  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mikocairo
mikocairo  

dear malden im not programer i will take it to arabic forum they make it expert with supertrend free so if you can please do it mtf because in this forum i ask for expert it go wrong because they cant do mtf built in expert

also if you can mr malden make the expert i will attach the version of supertrend i wish make expert of it with lopeztrend i will be very thank for you again help me plz

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mikocairo55:
dear malden im not programer i will take it to arabic forum they make it expert with supertrend free so if you can please do it mtf because in this forum i ask for expert it go wrong because they cant do mtf built in expert also if you can mr malden make the expert i will attach the version of supertrend i wish make expert of it with lopeztrend i will be very thank for you again help me plz

mikocairo55

This is a quote from you :

mr malden i need it to make EA from it

Whoever is going to make that EA for you, does not need a multi time frame version of the "pz" indicator

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and Mrtools

My Regards

I really sometimes don't know which thread I should post in.

Any way, as this MTF thread, I would like if you may, add MTF option with interpolation to the following indicator:

It is posted in this post

and given in this link

Thanks

mikocairo
mikocairo  

thanks mr malden

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stonehome:
Can anyone change this in Indi MA Hull : t_ma.mq4

sorry for my english

stonehome

Sorry, but why don't you simply use some Hull that is already mtf?

trizzle
trizzle  

Hi Mrtools and Mladen, Please kindly help me make the indicator mtf and add alert on arrow signals.

Many Thanks

trizzle
trizzle  

And also this. mtf only for this. Thanks...

mobfriend3
mobfriend3  

Dear mladen,

I am new to trading & codes please can you help me in the following:
  1. Please can you add a popup alert (visible for 120 seconds & then should disappear) to the attached Supertrend Indicator .
  2. Post few profitable trading strategies (or few links) so that I can recover my losses & become a profitable trader.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Mob. supertrend_alerts.zip

Files: