Forex Dashboard Full - page 5

Anyway:
:o

It happened that found it on my PC. (it from a German forum)

Can I post it to Elite indicators?

Anyway

If it is a public indicator why not posting it right at this thread?

mladen:
Anyway If it is a public indicator why not posting it right at this thread?

omg. You said it is a commercial indicator.

So posting it right at this thread, I'm afraid it's not appropriate.

Anyway:
omg. You said it is a commercial indicator. So posting it right at this thread, I'm afraid it's not appropriate.

Anyway

Usually stuff like that is removed at the request of the author. I do not know if that was the case in that particular case - that was just a guess of mine. So if it is a commercial or private stuff, then do not post it, but if it is a public stuff (made public by the author), then there is no reason not to post it. It all depends on the nature of that indicator.

mladen:
Anyway Usually stuff like that is removed at the request of the author. I do not know if that was the case in that particular case - that was just a guess of mine. So if it is a commercial or private stuff, then do not post it, but if it is a public stuff (made public by the author), then there is no reason not to post it. It all depends on the nature of that indicator.

OK, I understand

Thanks mladen

Speed candles indicator speed_candles_v1.0.ex4

Files:

X-Pair indicator x-pair.mq4

Files:
x-pair.mq4  18 kb
x-pair.gif  30 kb

poster:
Cruscotto installation application cruscotto_v1.rar

It was a usefull dashboard, but it's not working on new metatrader.

Do someone has a new version ?

rosalieone:
It was a usefull dashboard, but it's not working on new metatrader. Do someone has a new version ?

These versions work (indicators + templates only in the packed file) cruscotto_v1.zip

Files:
cc.gif  30 kb
cruscotto_v1.zip  221 kb

poster:
These versions work (indicators + templates only in the packed file) cruscotto_v1.zip

Thank a lot !

JJN infobar indicator jjn-infobar.mq4

Files:
jjn-infobar.mq4  13 kb
jjn.gif  36 kb
Reason: