Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1019

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello Mladen, pls help make into mtf and should alert only on first signal. Thanks in advance

emmany4

Check this post (regarding that indicator) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page268#comment_662610

emmany4
emmany4  

Thanks Mladen for all your support, but i don't use indicator based on others opinion. I use this indicator day in day out and it does not repaint as far as i don't switch timeframes or restart mt4 and am okay with that. I only hoped you could help out and at least send back the Ex4 file so as to show that i do not intend to sell it in future.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Thanks Mladen for all your support, but i don't use indicator based on others opinion. I use this indicator day in day out and it does not repaint as far as i don't switch timeframes or restart mt4 and am okay with that. I only hoped you could help out and at least send back the Ex4 file so as to show that i do not intend to sell it in future. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

I don't have anything to add to the original first post regarding this subject. Sorry

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded XO version 2 (made more user friendly) : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.1.mq4

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

any success with the arrow alert on #10089 ? could you also convert that indi into an MTF

Thanks a mill

nevik
nevik  

do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF

Thank You

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF Thank You

eightball

This is just a first step (a bit upgraded and one possible problem with alerts solved) : stochastic_momentum_smi_alerts_arrows_only_1.01.mq4

Next will be the mtf version

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
do we have this indicator in mtf? if not Mr Tools and Mr Mladen could you help to make it an MTF Thank You

Here is the multi time frame version too : stochastic_momentum_smi_alerts_arrows_only_1.02.mq4

nevik
nevik  
mladen:
Here is the multi time frame version too : stochastic_momentum_smi_alerts_arrows_only_1.02.mq4

Thank you Mr Mladen. any luck with the arrow alert at #10089?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Thank you Mr Mladen. any luck with the arrow alert at #10089?

eightball

That indicator changes both arrows and dot signals in the back while working. Better not to use alerts for it but to use it for estimation only