Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1020

PascalD:
Can we have the interpolation added to it, please?

PascalD, added interpolation.

handy148:
Is it possible to have an mtf version of this please.

Handy148, looks like the same indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page30 that is already mtf.

mrtools:
PascalD, added interpolation.

Thank you mrtools!

Dear friend's programmers, please help me with adapt MFT indicator's (for instance on ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.ex4 )

necessary use it with flexichart v2 - on different named charts (m12 - 10 sec. )

Could you give a comments for changed line of code (// *from mladen)

Please...

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could you convert this into an mtf

Thank You

Files:

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could you convert this into an mtf

Thank You

eightball

Find any Gann high low activator that is already a multi time frame and that is it (I do not understand why someone named it TFT when it is Gann high low activator 0 it was called wrongly SSL for some time but that was corrected long time ago)

mladen:
eightball Find any Gann high low activator that is already a multi time frame and that is it (I do not understand why someone named it TFT when it is Gann high low activator 0 it was called wrongly SSL for some time but that was corrected long time ago)

thank you Mr Mladen

Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? alertstrendsentry.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:

ukpjd:
Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? alertstrendsentry.mq4 Thanks in advance.

Ukpjd, that is a decompled version of the repainting solar wind indicator it's best to not use that indicator for trading.

kostumer27:
Dear friend's programmers, please help me with adapt MFT indicator's (for instance on ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.ex4 )

necessary use it with flexichart v2 - on different named charts (m12 - 10 sec. )

Could you give a comments for changed line of code (// *from mladen)

Please...

Kostumer27, can't do anything with an ex4 version.

Reason: