Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1021

Sorry, I'd mistake. This one ibs_rsi_cci_v3.mq4

Files:

kostumer27:
Sorry, I'd mistake. This one ibs_rsi_cci_v3.mq4

kostumer27

Did you check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 + alert mtf.ex4

Hello Mladen,

can you explain me some of your default values? Range you mean AMA period (normally 10, but here you used 9). What does filter (25) mean? Price MA period 5 means typical?

Thanks a lot for your proudly and continous help!

Bixente74

mladen:
thefxpros Here is a version that draws colored bars. It is compatible with these new builds of metatrader 4

bixente74:
Hello Mladen,

can you explain me some of your default values? Range you mean AMA period (normally 10, but here you used 9). What does filter (25) mean? Price MA period 5 means typical?

Thanks a lot for your proudly and continous help!

Bixente74

Bixente74

range is used to calculate efficiency ratio which is the used to calculate the ama. You can use any value. I used what I have found in the original versions

Filter 25 means a 25% of deviation that is sued as a filter for significance of value change - if it is less than the 25% of deviation, the change is ignored

Price ma period is that : period that is used to pre-filter price (instead of using raw price, moving average of the price is used, in order to filter out some false signals)

The question is the chart window name (flexichart v2 - in my it M12 //10 sec tf) - don't agreed with younger time frame,

for instant if I need M1 TF in M0 TF(with name M12)

kostumer27:
The question is the chart window name (flexichart v2 - in my it M12 //10 sec tf) - don't agreed with younger time frame, for instant if I need M1 TF in M0 TF(with name M12)

If I understand correctly, then you have to remove the drop down box of time frames and allow any time frame to be entered

Try this one : ibs_rsi_cci_v4_atypical_time_frame__alert_mtf.mq4 maybe helps

Upgraded and optimized Wilders' DMI book (this one has interpolation method for multi time frame too) : wilders_dmi_book_amp_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded and optimized Wilders' DMI book (this one has interpolation method for multi time frame too) : wilders_dmi_book_amp_mtf_2.mq4

Nice

Can we have interpolation with other mtf indicators too?

whisperer:
Nice Can we have interpolation with other mtf indicators too?

whisperer

Yes, interpolation can be added to any mtf indicator

mladen:
whisperer Yes, interpolation can be added to any mtf indicator

Does that mean that you are going to post interpolated versions now?

Reason: