Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1021

Pascal
Pascal  
mrtools:
PascalD, added interpolation.

Thank you mrtools!

Kostumer27
Kostumer27  

Dear friend's programmers, please help me with adapt MFT indicator's (for instance on ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.ex4 )

necessary use it with flexichart v2 - on different named charts (m12 - 10 sec. )

Could you give a comments for changed line of code (// *from mladen)

Please...

nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could you convert this into an mtf

Thank You

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

could you convert this into an mtf

Thank You

eightball

Find any Gann high low activator that is already a multi time frame and that is it (I do not understand why someone named it TFT when it is Gann high low activator 0 it was called wrongly SSL for some time but that was corrected long time ago)

nevik
nevik  
mladen:
eightball Find any Gann high low activator that is already a multi time frame and that is it (I do not understand why someone named it TFT when it is Gann high low activator 0 it was called wrongly SSL for some time but that was corrected long time ago)

thank you Mr Mladen

kannan
kannan  

Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? alertstrendsentry.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ukpjd:
Could someone please modift this indicator to MTF version? alertstrendsentry.mq4 Thanks in advance.

Ukpjd, that is a decompled version of the repainting solar wind indicator it's best to not use that indicator for trading.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kostumer27:
Dear friend's programmers, please help me with adapt MFT indicator's (for instance on ibs_rsi_cci_v4__alert_mtf.ex4 )

necessary use it with flexichart v2 - on different named charts (m12 - 10 sec. )

Could you give a comments for changed line of code (// *from mladen)

Please...

Kostumer27, can't do anything with an ex4 version.

Kostumer27
Kostumer27  

Sorry, I'd mistake. This one ibs_rsi_cci_v3.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kostumer27:
Sorry, I'd mistake. This one ibs_rsi_cci_v3.mq4

kostumer27

Did you check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 + alert mtf.ex4