Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1149

Please convert this indicator in MTF?

Thanks

mladen:
It repaint half period bars (as any centered TMA does). You can not reconstruct the past recalculations (repaintings) since they depend of price changes that are in the high/low range of every past bar. But there is no secret about centered TMA (unless it is renamed :))
ok ready, I understand Mladen, I said because the indicator repaints even after 20 bars,
but with the confirmation of several timeframes Maxim73 as I said, you can eliminate false entries,
not to mention that comply with the rule elliot waves.

rohness:
ok ready, I understand Mladen, I said because the indicator repaints even after 20 bars,
but with the confirmation of several timeframes Maxim73 as I said, you can eliminate false entries,
unless confirmation on other timeframes will repaint...I don't see any reason to panic

Hi,

I have been using search and going through this forum, but I can't seem to find a MTF OSMA that displays just up/down arrows on the price chart when the OSMA has zero crossings.

I was hoping someone might be able to give a link to something like this if it exists here.

Thanks !

profitabl:

Hi,

I have been using search and going through this forum, but I can't seem to find a MTF OSMA that displays just up/down arrows on the price chart when the OSMA has zero crossings.

I was hoping someone might be able to give a link to something like this if it exists here.

Thanks !

Have this one

Files:

rohness:
Centered TMA indicator uses half period future bars which is the exact number of repainted bars. If someone made that indicator even more repainting (not made by me, btw), then the author should be asked how much bars back it is repainting and why - since there is no need for the centered TMA to recalculate/repaint a single bar beyond half period bar

Dear Mladen...

Could you make this multitimeframe?

This attach only show, works on H4 and H1.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
pinx_alert.mq4  10 kb

pati9191:

Dear Mladen...

Could you make this multitimeframe?

This attach only show, works on H4 and H1.

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191

If I change the way it works, the results will not be the same (since it is already a kind of multi time frame indicator, if I change that, the whole thing changes). Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:

pati9191

If I change the way it works, the results will not be the same (since it is already a kind of multi time frame indicator, if I change that, the whole thing changes). Is that what you had in mind?

Yes, Sir, I see what you mean, thanks.

pati9191:
Yes, Sir, I see what you mean, thanks.

Here it is. Try it out

Files:
Reason: