Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1151

rplust:

To use it more conveniently I have adjusted the Indicator. In the Timeframe Parameter window you can select "Automatic next Timeframe" which will automatically plot the next higher TF to the current Chart. You can also select "tf-next2" which will automatically plot 2 TF higher to the current.

Thus you can use any TF without the need to adjust the MTF settings.

I have noticed rplust,

the pointer does not indicate all areas threshold crossing that should mark,
I explain,

there are thresholds that if rebizandolo marked correctly in the historical and other thresholds that should be marked, but not marked on the chart even though the indicator is pointing in the historical,

and I mean to say zones,
the arrowObOsColor and arrowExtremeObOsColor,

This is due to sign?, is it a later repainted?

you can clarify me

Thanks in advance

rohness:
I have noticed rplust,

the pointer does not indicate all areas threshold crossing that should mark,
I explain,

there are thresholds that if rebizandolo marked correctly in the historical and other thresholds that should be marked, but not marked on the chart even though the indicator is pointing in the historical,

and I mean to say zones,
the arrowObOsColor and arrowExtremeObOsColor,

This is due to sign?, is it a later repainted?

you can clarify me

Thanks in advance

Can't answer that question. I have noticed that it only marks the extremes. As I don't use arrows, I don't not really pay attention to the issue you brought up.

rplust:

mLaden, can you help me out please. I've been trying to automate the 3 MTF settings. I don't know how to handle the "ChecK" function it refers too at the end of the code. Thanks!

What exactly should that indicator do?

mladen:
What exactly should that indicator do?

mLaden, I have left the code as I had changed it. Meaning, when you open the code you actually can see what I intended to do.

There are 3 TF settings in the paramter window (original code). TF1 should show one TF higher than current. TF2 two TFs higher than current and TF3 three TFs higher than current.....or as the user likes it.

If this is not atomatically set, one will be busy changing the TFs instead of trading.

rplust:

mLaden, I have left the code as I had changed it. Meaning, when you open the code you actually can see what I intended to do.

There are 3 TF settings in the paramter window (original code). TF1 should show one TF higher than current. TF2 two TFs higher than current and TF3 three TFs higher than current.....or as the user likes it.

If this is not atomatically set, one will be busy changing the TFs instead of trading.

Try it out now

mladen:

Try it out now

Yes,Mladen, that's perfect. Now I can use the first TF as current. That's even better. Thank you!

certainly someone knows what the indicator is in the chart?, which is like ribbed with red and green arrows

rohness:

certainly someone knows what the indicator is in the chart?, which is like ribbed with red and green arrows

That is a shifted high/low channel. You simply that a regular high low channel, move it by half bars to the left and fill in the gap that remains with a straight line. And as any such (centered) indicator : it will repaint and those past values did not look like that in run-time

mLaden,

I'm wondering if the "Automatic next time frame" could be implemented as a standard choice in the parameter window for all future MTF Indicators.

I see it as an addition beneficial to all traders using MTF. Also I know you have got a lot of work and hesitate bothering you all the time with the same request.

rplust:

mLaden,

I'm wondering if the "Automatic next time frame" could be implemented as a standard choice in the parameter window for all future MTF Indicators.

I see it as an addition beneficial to all traders using MTF. Also I know you have got a lot of work and hesitate bothering you all the time with the same request.

It is a simple code - not difficult to implement it

Maybe

Reason: