Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1155

MECMAN:

Help Pls

These indicators all display one buffers and even after adding buffer explorer it still doesn't display the full buffers. Please can anyone here help me with this. I tried using buffer explorer and have been trying to figure this out over a week. Or simply make the indicators to display them instead of hiding them. I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with this please

Nothing is "hidden" : those are working buffers ... there is no "secret" in those buffers ...

Even though all that can be seen using the buffers explorer or using any iCustom() call, and even though those buffers are not hidden but are buffers that are never meant to be displayed in order not to cause making a mess of the chart or sub-window, and making them display (and be visible in the data window) will make a mess of them, but in order to cut this issue short :

Any, and I mean any indicator can be made to show those "hidden" buffer(s) if you :

find a line of code in any of the indicators that goes something like this

IndicatorBuffers(nnn);
then find a line that goes like this :
#property indicator_buffers mmm
take the nnn value from the first part of the code and replace the mmm value in the second part with nnn value - and all the buffers are going to be "un-hidden"

mladen:

Nothing is "hidden" : those are working buffers ... there is no "secret" in those buffers ...

Even though all that can be seen using the buffers explorer or using any iCustom() call, and even though those buffers are not hidden but are buffers that are never meant to be displayed in order not to cause making a mess of the chart or sub-window, and making them display (and be visible in the data window) will make a mess of them, but in order to cut this issue short :

Any, and I mean any indicator can be made to show those "hidden" buffer(s) if you :

find a line of code in any of the indicators that goes something like this

IndicatorBuffers(nnn);
then find a line that goes like this :
#property indicator_buffers mmm
take the nnn value from the first part of the code and replace the mmm value in the second part with nnn value - and all the buffers are going to be "un-hidden"

Thanks i apprciate

mntiwana:

dear PAVA

if you use ttm ssa bars with,it will looks like this,pictures are here,

thanks to Mladen for advanced ver.

mntiwana

Hello. Indicator ssa on price advanced requires dll. Where can I download it?

mladen:

It can be made causal (non-repainting) but then it will look differently.

At the lower example the green/orange is the causal mode of calculation.

PS: Henderson's filter is, by definition, a non-causal filter, so this version ads the Causal mode just for the sake of making it "non-repainting" and it is a deviation from the original Henderson's definition and calculation. If someone wants to use the original calculation, causal parameter should be set to false

Thank you ;) Much appreciated.

Intrest1:
Hello. Indicator ssa on price advanced requires dll. Where can I download it?

I think this should be it.

Files:
libSSA.zip  35 kb

mntiwana:

I think this should be it.

Thank you. It does not fit. Requires "FastSingular" as in the screenshot

Intrest1:
Thank you. It does not fit. Requires "FastSingular" as in the screenshot

You are right,that needs a different lib ... here is that,working with me.

Files:
libSSA.zip  5 kb

mntiwana:

You are right,that needs a different lib ... here is that,working with me.

It does not work and this dll

Intrest1:
It does not work and this dll

ssa price (yellow) ... ssa price advance (blue magenta) working with me.

allow dll import in common tab ...... or post the indicator you are trying use.

mntiwana:

ssa price (yellow) ... ssa price advance (blue magenta) working with me.

allow dll import in common tab ...... or post the indicator you are trying use.

Thank you very much. I'm not careful, I forgot about these nuances. Now it works