Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1142

try it:

2 color as requested and we have also added automatic Histogram resizing code.

we have also added a 4 color option which you may find useful.

Note : the xb4d_2 indicator must be in your indicator folder for these MTF indicators to work.
Files:

Rhinegold:
Would you know of an editable MTF Moving Average mq4 file that works? What does nmc stand for and would you know what specifically the newer builds do that break the older indicators? Thank you for the information.

Here is one very simple multi time frame non-repainting two color moving average that is using the built in average types and has all the bells and whistles used by new metatrader 4 builds

Files:

mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version

Thank you very much Mr. Mladen.

bilbao:

try it:

2 color as requested and we have also added automatic Histogram resizing code.

we have also added a 4 color option which you may find useful.

Note : the xb4d_2 indicator must be in your indicator folder for these MTF indicators to work.
Be careful with that indicator looks like a solar wind which repaints

mrtools:
Be careful with that indicator looks like a solar wind which repaints

everyone have own opinion with soloarwind

but solar wind perfect only on multi time frame strategy and this one is one of it

solar wind dangerous on single chart and having more wrong signal but when we find major trend it can be unique indicator only with 3 bar repaint

but All of this goes back to our vision with solar wind

trading wisdom: Trade What You See Not What You Think

mrtools: you are my friend

goodluck

bilbao:

everyone have own opinion with soloarwind

but solar wind perfect only on multi time frame strategy and this one is one of it

solar wind dangerous on single chart and having more wrong signal but when we find major trend it can be unique indicator only with 3 bar repaint

but All of this goes back to our vision with solar wind

trading wisdom: Trade What You See Not What You Think

mrtools: you are my friend

goodluck

And what when it is : "now you see it and now you don't" and your account goes exactly there where that wisdom comes from? Then it will be "oh well, s...t happens" wisdom?

I just love when we have to trade without thinking. The ultimate guide of trading : turn your mind of and trade with your testosterone rush

nbtrading:

And what when it is : "now you see it and now you don't" and your account goes exactly there where that wisdom comes from? Then it will be "oh well, s...t happens" wisdom?

I just love when we have to trade without thinking. The ultimate guide of trading : turn your mind of and trade with your testosterone rush

conceptual word:"now you see it and now you don't"

Hi Mladen...

help me this to make  mtf version indi....

thank's you...

yoppy:

Hi Mladen...

help me this to make  mtf version indi....

thank's you...

yoppy

mladen:

yoppy

thank's you mladen.....
Reason: