Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1147

mladen Just my 2 cents, will it be possible to put in a code to smoothen the display for the other 2 time frames . Even if it means coding it to a specific time frame independently so that i can have a specic verion for 30Min 1Hr and 4hr, if the pixels can be somoothened it will enhance my analysis.

Thanks for all your great work 

MECMAN:

mladen Just my 2 cents, will it be possible to put in a code to smoothen the display for the other 2 time frames . Even if it means coding it to a specific time frame independently so that i can have a specic verion for 30Min 1Hr and 4hr, if the pixels can be somoothened it will enhance my analysis.

Thanks for all your great work 

I am not sure if I understand correctly, but here s a version that produces interpolated values when in multi time frame mode

is this vertex repaint indicator ?

mladen:

I am not sure if I understand correctly, but here s a version that produces interpolated values when in multi time frame mode

Thanks a billion again, you got it all clear 1000000000000000000%

naveed505:
is this vertex repaint indicator ?
Yes it does repaint but when you combine more time frames then it becomes smoother, patiently wait for it to correlates with at least an alternative TF before entering. I enter at Threshold 13 for nrmal pairsand 15 for some extreme pairs, avoid news and close every open position before news

MECMAN:
Yes it does repaint but when you combine more time frames then it becomes smoother, patiently wait for it to correlates with at least an alternative TF before entering. I enter at Threshold 13 for nrmal pairsand 15 for some extreme pairs, avoid news and close every open position before news
can you please add your template here 

Hello. Please add MTF option in the indicator

Intrest1:
Hello. Please add MTF option in the indicator

Intrest1

Here is a version with multi time framing made and some extras added

mladen:

Intrest1

Here is a version with multi time framing made and some extras added

Thank you

Уважаемый Младен!

Можно ли прикрутить стрелку и звуковой сигнал к данному индикатору при условии, когда свеча вышла и закрылась за границей данного канала. Если вас не затруднит буду очень благодарен.

Reason: