Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1191

mladen:

Ooooops, my wrong ... it really was not you (but why did you open a new user account today)?

In any case it might help to any user trying the xpma (to avoid some possible trading decisions)

well i created a  new e-mail account ,before a month or so, to use only to everything related to forex,

the e-mail was at hotmail and i signed up with the user name [Xronos_ ] using that e-mail

today i tried to log in ftsd and i couldn't, thought i forgot the password

so i "went" to check my mails on hotmail and microsoft respond with a message that somone made abuse of my new mail sending out spam mails

tried to recover the account but was so much time with this and that and decide to create a new account with gmail and re-signup with you with username [Xronos__]

i'm  sorry if this producing somekind of problem to ftsd

tried coverting to mtf...but failed  :-(

please  help :-(

Hi, Mladen. The MA indicator is not working in MTF mode. Does not change its position when changing the period mode of the other timeframe. When I change the MA period in the configuration mode of another timeframe, the MA does not change its position. In the screenshots the MA periods are very different, but it does not change its shape
Perhaps it would be better if MA will depend on changing the period
Files:

Intrest1:
Hi, Mladen. The MA indicator is not working in MTF mode. Does not change its position when changing the period mode of the other timeframe. When I change the MA period in the configuration mode of another timeframe, the MA does not change its position. In the screenshots the MA periods are very different, but it does not change its shape
Perhaps it would be better if MA will depend on changing the period

It is working with me with default setting.

mntiwana:

It is working with me with default setting.

Try to change the MA period in MTF mode. It will not change its position.
Is it possible to make MA worked in MTF as well as the ADX?

Intrest1:
Try to change the MA period in MTF mode. It will not change its position.
Is it possible to make MA worked in MTF as well as the ADX?

it is working even,or i am unable to understand what you are trying to say,though indicator is a bit heavy on system.

mntiwana:

it is working even,or i am unable to understand what you are trying to say,though indicator is a bit heavy on system.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

In my first post two screenshots. They show that MA does not respond to change in MTF mode

mntiwana:

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

here is a template for one hour. indicator different periods settings. if you switch the chart to another timeframe, the indicators will be quite similar despite the fact that in the timeframe they look different
Files:

Intrest1:
here is a template for one hour. indicator different periods settings. if you switch the chart to another timeframe, the indicators will be quite similar despite the fact that in the timeframe they look different
May be an unique ID solve this problem if there is any or moderators can better guide us.

mntiwana:

Try these too.

Thank you mntiwana. Thank you mladen and xronos for your assist too.
Reason: