Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1092

mladen:
Upgraded all time frame RSI : all_time_frame_rsi_2_3.ex4

Hey mladen,

wow, that`s a good one. Easy to build a whole trading system based on this well coded indi

Thank you very much !

Hi mladen,

Thank you for the great work you do here.

I have a request which is to modify this MTF Fractal Indicator.

Currently, I attach the indicator 3x times on my trading chart (see attached) 15,60,240 . However the higher Timeframe dots cover the lower timeframe dots because the indicator does not have an option in the INPUTS to change the vertical distance.

1. IS it possible to add this option? I have added an image I saw else where.(see attachment)

2. Is it possible to add alerts(popup/email/push?

This would be asking for deluxe:

3. Add option of current Timeframe plus 2x higher timeframes to the indicator

A) add vertical distance adjustment

B) add alerts for 2x and 3x synch signals on the chart. ie 15 and 60 fractal are in synch and another option 15,60,240 (all timeframes) are in synch

With much thanks

Files:
slide_1.jpg  64 kb
slide_2.jpg  152 kb

lrathi:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for the great work you do here.

I have a request which is to modify this MTF Fractal Indicator.

Currently, I attach the indicator 3x times on my trading chart (see attached) 15,60,240 . However the higher Timeframe dots cover the lower timeframe dots because the indicator does not have an option in the INPUTS to change the vertical distance.

1. IS it possible to add this option? I have added an image I saw else where.(see attachment)

2. Is it possible to add alerts(popup/email/push?

This would be asking for deluxe:

3. Add option of current Timeframe plus 2x higher timeframes to the indicator

A) add vertical distance adjustment

B) add alerts for 2x and 3x synch signals on the chart. ie 15 and 60 fractal are in synch and another option 15,60,240 (all timeframes) are in synch

With much thanks

Irahti

Try using this one (set the period to 5 to have same values as built in fractals) : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/142/fractals_-_adjustable_period_-_alerts_amp_price_amp_mtf_1.01_nmc.mq4

iwosch:
Hello gentlemen, please is it possible to make these 2 indi (Connors RSI and Connors RSI of super smoother) in mtf + alerts? Thanks a lot for your help

Hello Iwosh, this is mtf Connors RSI of super smoother, if you set smoothperiod to <=1 then you will have regular Connors RSI. Under what conditions did you want the indicator to alert?

Thanks for this link mLaden,

I have downloaded it and played with it on the chart.

It works and fulfils point 1 and 2.

Would you know what the parameters Price High and Price low mean and the benefits of changing them?

Only the combination of the deluxe version would put an icing on the cake. Is this too much to ask of you.?

Alerts: pop up only exists in current indicator.

With new technology a email and push alerts are helpful.

Thanks.

lrathi:

Thanks for this link mLaden,

I have downloaded it and played with it on the chart.

It works and fulfils point 1 and 2.

Would you know what the parameters Price High and Price low mean and the benefits of changing them?

Only the combination of the deluxe version would put an icing on the cake. Is this too much to ask of you.?

Alerts: pop up only exists in current indicator.

With new technology a email and push alerts are helpful.

Thanks.

Prices that are used by fractals are usually high and low. That version allows you to use any price instead

It already has emails (just set the alertsEmail parameter to true).

Combining would not produce any difference : the result still must be exactly the same as in the adjustable period fractal indicator

Hi, Maden. Add, please, the function of MTF in the indicator

Garry119:
Hi, Maden. Add, please, the function of MTF in the indicator

Garry119

Please read this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/announcements-forex-press/1809030-temporary-workaround-for-source-mq4-files-upload#comment_1809107

mladen:

Garry119

Пожалуйста , прочитайте этот пост : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/announcements-forex-press/1809030-temporary-workaround-for-source-mq4-files-upload#comment_1809107

This is what the other indicator

mladen:

Upgraded all time frame RSI : all_time_frame_rsi_2_3.ex4

Thanks for this indicator Mladen.

Please can you add alert WHEN this all TF together(M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is Below/Above  50 at the same time.

Note : We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work.

many thanks

Reason: