Tam
Tam  
thefxpros:
yes, osma x2

I see that it is made

rohness
rohness  

such people,

someone could edit this indicator, so you can dial the other candles in historic, because after a specific period candles are left unchecked,

as I show in the picture I have placed the + mp 77 candles 4 hours for the historical,

what happens is that the + mp not brand me,

only marks to the red line, which is not the selected period,

I understand that the indicator does not mark errors in your coding, but does not meet the specification,

any programmer can modify this error and correct it,

Thank you

Files:
mp.png 65 kb
mp.ex4 33 kb
mp.mq4 14 kb
myname
myname  
rohness:
such people,

someone could edit this indicator, so you can dial the other candles in historic, because after a specific period candles are left unchecked,

as I show in the picture I have placed the + mp 77 candles 4 hours for the historical,

what happens is that the + mp not brand me,

only marks to the red line, which is not the selected period,

I understand that the indicator does not mark errors in your coding, but does not meet the specification,

any programmer can modify this error and correct it,

Thank you

It works for me

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

I am looking for a indicator that will show my MacD for multiple TF on the chart. Does anyone have a good one?

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

Maybe someone can help me get these indicators to compile. I was searching for a good mtf macd indicator and I found these but they do no compile.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
alpine4133:
Maybe someone can help me get these indicators to compile. I was searching for a good mtf macd indicator and I found these but they do no compile.

first,try it now,hope it will be work.

MACD_4CZ_mtf.mq4

these too

4 time frame awesome oscillator.mq4

4_time_frame_macd_1.mq4

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  
mntiwana:

first,try it now,hope it will be work.

MACD_4CZ_mtf.mq4

these too

4 time frame awesome oscillator.mq4

4_time_frame_macd_1.mq4

Thank you. Yes these will do what I wanted.

Sincerely

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

It would really be nice if someone could zip up all the revised indicators on this forum. I have a hard time going back through all the 727 pages to look for a past indicator. Thanks

mntiwana
mntiwana  
alpine4133:
It would really be nice if someone could zip up all the revised indicators on this forum. I have a hard time going back through all the 727 pages to look for a past indicator. Thanks

this 727 pages only for one thread,what about the rest of threads .... and when you will be have all those,it will be hard for you to choose and decide,which one to use/apply,every next is better than the previous...... do not think and search for easiness but try to fight.:)

even when if you will be have all,you will not be satisfied,human nature and curiosity.......same as a person,having wonderful girlfriend in his arm but looking at next girl with greedy eyes and waterfull mouth.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpine4133:

That would not be Ok

Then all the posts - with explanations for each indicator, would be lost, and that would be a big mistake. Indicators are not just indicators. Knowing what is done and why is often more important that the indicator itself