Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1090

mntiwana:

first,try it now,hope it will be work.

MACD_4CZ_mtf.mq4

these too

4 time frame awesome oscillator.mq4

4_time_frame_macd_1.mq4

Thank you. Yes these will do what I wanted.

Sincerely

It would really be nice if someone could zip up all the revised indicators on this forum. I have a hard time going back through all the 727 pages to look for a past indicator. Thanks

alpine4133:
It would really be nice if someone could zip up all the revised indicators on this forum. I have a hard time going back through all the 727 pages to look for a past indicator. Thanks

this 727 pages only for one thread,what about the rest of threads .... and when you will be have all those,it will be hard for you to choose and decide,which one to use/apply,every next is better than the previous...... do not think and search for easiness but try to fight.:)

even when if you will be have all,you will not be satisfied,human nature and curiosity.......same as a person,having wonderful girlfriend in his arm but looking at next girl with greedy eyes and waterfull mouth.

alpine4133:

That would not be Ok

Then all the posts - with explanations for each indicator, would be lost, and that would be a big mistake. Indicators are not just indicators. Knowing what is done and why is often more important that the indicator itself

mladen:

That would not be Ok

Then all the posts - with explanations for each indicator, would be lost, and that would be a big mistake. Indicators are not just indicators. Knowing what is done and why is often more important that the indicator itself

and that is why,i always download the indicator with a print of source code page (reference/s) ,if needed,more page prints (all explanations),with illustration picture,so every of indicator i have with in separate folder with 4/5 files. every indicator is different than the same kind/family of next one in a lot of cases,so now it help me and in no time i can understand when and why this indicator was coded and with what additions,functions and corrections without applying on chart,though it take some extra time but it save a lot of time later.

nbtrading:
It works for me

clear indicator works, but if it loads other graphics truthful happens like what I show in the image, marking only until the red line which is only 51 candles marked,

not due to, but I think it is due to the time period, closing the monthly candle, this indicator failure rangeCount,

so I encourage a programmer who can correct this error, and if possible make it lighter.

Files:
mp_1.png  54 kb

Hi Mladen end Mrtools

Can be made this TSI MACD nrp indicator in to multi timeframe?

Thank you in advancetsi_macd_nrp.mq4

Files:

boros:
Hi Mladen end Mrtools

Can be made this TSI MACD nrp indicator in to multi timeframe?

Thank you in advancetsi_macd_nrp.mq4

"Hi Mladen END Mrtools" - Freudian slip?...a simple coincidence?...What is going on?

Does anyone have a non repainting version of this trend line indicator?

Files:

Hey all, re-please the indicator parabolic SAR MTF MA", replacing MA AMA Kaufman