Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1088

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
thank u. Mladen, why did you choose a custom Enum Timeframes and not the standard ENUM_TIMEFRAME?

More a habit than anything else

rohness
rohness  
mladen:

thefxpros

Here is the multi time frame version : osma_x_2_mtf.mq4

such Mladen,

interesting indicator, join 2 osmas,

it would be possible to add 4 colors osmas (HistogramOnSlope) and the osma color mtf, with alert when crossing both lines 0,

and a color change (AlertOnSlope), also add arrows crosses.

Thank you

Files:
2016.png 118 kb
2016.png 118 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rohness:

such Mladen,

interesting indicator, join 2 osmas,

it would be possible to add 4 colors osmas (HistogramOnSlope) and the osma color mtf, with alert when crossing both lines 0,

and a color change (AlertOnSlope), also add arrows crosses.

Thank you

rohness

It can be done but I think that in that case it would be very difficult to see which value is which (there would be too much colors that can not be set too different in that case - almost sure that it would not be possible to see which osma is which).

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
mladen:

rohness

It can be done but I think that in that case it would be very difficult to see which value is which (there would be too much colors that can not be set too different in that case - almost sure that it would not be possible to see which osma is which).

more than that i would love to see how this indicator would work if all set of MAs are added...

rohness
rohness  
mladen:

rohness

I understand Mladen, it was an idea that takes osma color,

and with respect to alerts and arrows, add might,

making arrows indicate the color change of osmas along with the activation of alerts

Tam
Tam  
thefxpros:
more than that i would love to see how this indicator would work if all set of MAs are added...

To the macd x 2?

TamFX:
To the macd x 2?

yes, osma x2

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen , Mrtools

Would you please add MTF in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen , Mrtools

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a multi time frame version (with some upgrades done too) : tsi_macd_mtf.mq4

Files:
tsi.png 109 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen , Mrtools

Thanks in advance

secretcode

And here is this version (much simple calculation code) and obvious additions + user friendly : tsi_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Files: