Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1089

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:

And here is this version (much simple calculation code) and obvious additions + user friendly : tsi_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen

Have a nice weekend

secretcode

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:
Decided to upgrade this one - smoothing added, coloring on slope added, configurable buttons and a bit different look and feel : composite_mtf_rsi_2_1.ex4

Hello,

I have a question. Is there a composite mtf stochastics too?

Thanks.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question. Is there a composite mtf stochastics too?

Thanks.

D.

Not yet

It seems that there is some problem with that version of rsi (at least it is making problems to me today - it was working the other day). As soon as I solve the issue with the rsi, probably the stochastic will be made in similar way

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

Not yet

It seems that there is some problem with that version of rsi (at least it is making problems to me today - it was working the other day). As soon as I solve the issue with the rsi, probably the stochastic will be made in similar way

Great. Thanks for the information.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Great. Thanks for the information.

D.

Well it is driving me nuts for the last couple of hours

Here is this (a bit simplified) version of smoothed composite mtf rsi that should work : composite_mtf_rsi_2_2.ex4

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

Well it is driving me nuts for the last couple of hours

Here is this (a bit simplified) version of smoothed composite mtf rsi that should work : composite_mtf_rsi_2_2.ex4

Trying it out.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This would be the composite multi time frame stochastic : composite_mtf_stochastic.ex4

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
This would be the composite multi time frame stochastic : composite_mtf_stochastic.ex4

Which is well beyond the scope of even my imagination ,such aswhy does M30 have a different result with M30 + M15 .

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
Which is well beyond the scope of even my imagination ,such aswhy does M30 have a different result with M30 + M15 .

Because it combines m15 and m30 values into a single value (that is the "compositing" part)

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
Because it combines m15 and m30 values into a single value (that is the "compositing" part)

That's very interesting , they're so pretty ! You are always so many great ideas.

Thank you soo much !