Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1087

Please can we have this indicator in MTF? (If possible this version, i made already some customizations in extern variables to make them more readable to my eyes). Thanks in advance.

osma_x_2.mq4

Files:
osma_x_2.mq4  6 kb

thefxpros:
Please can we have this indicator in MTF? (If possible this version, i made already some customizations in extern variables to make them more readable to my eyes). Thanks in advance. osma_x_2.mq4

thefxpros

Here is the multi time frame version : osma_x_2_mtf.mq4

Files:
osma_x_2.png  118 kb

mladen:

thefxpros

thank u. Mladen, why did you choose a custom Enum Timeframes and not the standard ENUM_TIMEFRAME?

thefxpros:
thank u. Mladen, why did you choose a custom Enum Timeframes and not the standard ENUM_TIMEFRAME?

More a habit than anything else

mladen:

thefxpros

such Mladen,

interesting indicator, join 2 osmas,

it would be possible to add 4 colors osmas (HistogramOnSlope) and the osma color mtf, with alert when crossing both lines 0,

and a color change (AlertOnSlope), also add arrows crosses.

Thank you

Files:
2016.png  118 kb
2016.png  118 kb

rohness:

such Mladen,

interesting indicator, join 2 osmas,

it would be possible to add 4 colors osmas (HistogramOnSlope) and the osma color mtf, with alert when crossing both lines 0,

and a color change (AlertOnSlope), also add arrows crosses.

Thank you

rohness

It can be done but I think that in that case it would be very difficult to see which value is which (there would be too much colors that can not be set too different in that case - almost sure that it would not be possible to see which osma is which).

mladen:

rohness

It can be done but I think that in that case it would be very difficult to see which value is which (there would be too much colors that can not be set too different in that case - almost sure that it would not be possible to see which osma is which).

more than that i would love to see how this indicator would work if all set of MAs are added...

mladen:

rohness

I understand Mladen, it was an idea that takes osma color,

and with respect to alerts and arrows, add might,

making arrows indicate the color change of osmas along with the activation of alerts

thefxpros:
more than that i would love to see how this indicator would work if all set of MAs are added...

To the macd x 2?

TamFX:
To the macd x 2?

yes, osma x2

Reason: