Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1087

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kostumer27:
Dear mladen! I began to study neural networks and I need these indicators whith atypical MTF ( i have FlexiChart_2.0 whith name tf M12 (10sec.))

rsi_ema_col.mq4

dss_bressert_-_rsi_mtf_nmc.mq4

vertex_alerts_nmc.mq4

Please help me with this and I think that's all )))

kostumer27

Here is this version that allows any time frame : dss_bressert_-_rsi_mtf_nmc_atypical.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
coffeezoo:
Mladen? This one. Thank you.

coffeezoo

You should use this one : cci_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

Philip
Philip  

Mladen? Did you change the moving average? It looks exactly the same as before.

juan
juan  

Hi mladen, it would be possible to make this indicator mtf and add a field for number of bars back??...Thank you.....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:
Hi mladen, it would be possible to make this indicator mtf and add a field for number of bars back??...Thank you.....

jjventural

Without the source, bar limitation can not be done

juan
juan  

Hi mladen, Here you have it....Thank you...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Decided to upgrade this one - smoothing added, coloring on slope added, configurable buttons and a bit different look and feel : composite_mtf_rsi_2_1.ex4

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

Please can we have this indicator in MTF? (If possible this version, i made already some customizations in extern variables to make them more readable to my eyes). Thanks in advance.

osma_x_2.mq4

Files:
osma_x_2.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Please can we have this indicator in MTF? (If possible this version, i made already some customizations in extern variables to make them more readable to my eyes). Thanks in advance. osma_x_2.mq4

thefxpros

Here is the multi time frame version : osma_x_2_mtf.mq4

Files:
mladen:

thefxpros

Here is the multi time frame version : osma_x_2_mtf.mq4

thank u. Mladen, why did you choose a custom Enum Timeframes and not the standard ENUM_TIMEFRAME?