Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 734

Excuse me , the filter indicator is actually called "buy sell alerts"

Sorry if is a repetition, i wasn't shure.... MTF robot for binary. ...Hello as you know is getting possible to automatize binary trading from your mt4, but a signal must be provided...

The signal i'm thinking about is the union of two mtf indicators: the firs one (the filter) is a kind of ziz zag called "buy sell arrows"(I presume you know it or have it), the time frame and size of the arrows(actually dots) can be changed, so for this system i use "buy sell arrows" 15min tf and "buy sell arrows" 60min tf both in the 5min tf. Lets call them filter 1 and 2. The other indicator(the main signal to be filtered) will be RSI 3tf alert 22 with default settings(60,30,15,2,2,2 in the 5min chart).There's a few versions of it around.... some have email alerts ...but for the porpose of the robot, the basic one (without pop ups and alert windows) will be good enough ... Well, the robot must give the signal when the 3 indicators are in conjunction, at the close of current candle where the rsi 3tf 22 signal is given. Some times rsi 3tf gives two conflicting signals in the same candle, in that case the signal coincident with the filters must be taken. The filters, 1 and 2 can be disabled (exem , filter one(false or true)) ... In the chart nothing is visible escept the main signal(arrow up or down) given by the robot. Is there any one willing to make this indi? I thing it could have a good ratio, about 60% +, good enough for me. I'm open to sugerences or advise that can improve the idea, and i will discuse about if some payment for the making of the indi is needed.... excuse my english. Good trade for every one.

pastecopy:
Good morning, could someone please help me to convert this indicator to a mtf?

It keeps on alerting when the current candle is Higher or Lower than previous candle, how to only give alert once upon a closed candle rather than current?

Thank you,

pastecopy

Try this one out : 8_consecutivehl_alertindicator_mtf.mq4

Alerting problem should be solved too

palmeral:
Excuse me , the filter indicator is actually called "buy sell alerts"

palmeral

Would you mind explaining what does : the filter indicator is actually called "buy sell alerts" refer to?

palmeral:
Sorry if is a repetition, i wasn't shure.... MTF robot for binary. ...Hello as you know is getting possible to automatize binary trading from your mt4, but a signal must be provided... The signal i'm thinking about is the union of two mtf indicators: the firs one (the filter) is a kind of ziz zag called "buy sell arrows"(I presume you know it or have it), the time frame and size of the arrows(actually dots) can be changed, so for this system i use "buy sell arrows" 15min tf and "buy sell arrows" 60min tf both in the 5min tf. Lets call them filter 1 and 2. The other indicator(the main signal to be filtered) will be RSI 3tf alert 22 with default settings(60,30,15,2,2,2 in the 5min chart).There's a few versions of it around.... some have email alerts ...but for the porpose of the robot, the basic one (without pop ups and alert windows) will be good enough ... Well, the robot must give the signal when the 3 indicators are in conjunction, at the close of current candle where the rsi 3tf 22 signal is given. Some times rsi 3tf gives two conflicting signals in the same candle, in that case the signal coincident with the filters must be taken. The filters, 1 and 2 can be disabled (exem , filter one(false or true)) ... In the chart nothing is visible escept the main signal(arrow up or down) given by the robot. Is there any one willing to make this indi? I thing it could have a good ratio, about 60% +, good enough for me. I'm open to sugerences or advise that can improve the idea, and i will discuse about if some payment for the making of the indi is needed.... excuse my english. Good trade for every one.

Palmeral, for the purpose of creating an EA would like to see a good 3 months of manual forward testing of your idea, before considering making the EA.

mladen:
palmeral Would you mind explaining what does : the filter indicator is actually called "buy sell alerts" refer to?

It refers to the post right after this one, was an error because my inexperience with the mechanics of the forum... this post wasn't moderated so it appeared right away as a wroted the main one appeard after, being actually the firs one....(uf).... so was an error that became a mistake cause there was no way to fix it... greetings

mrtools:
Palmeral, for the purpose of creating an EA would like to see a good 3 months of manual forward testing of your idea, before considering making the EA.

I thank you very much for your reply,... i'll put it in a different way: the idea is to make an indicator with those two together, for binary's. It is not an EA, it is a simple indi that i will use as signal to open positions in my binary options broker via a 3 party that provides the software to do so after payment of monthly fee. So the idea is just to make an indi... may be that makes it less complicated? Thank you again for your reply

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Please convert for me this non repainting ATR into MTF with alerts.

Would like to get alert when signal changes.

I thank you in advance.

atrstops_v1.1.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Yes, I realize i'm being too demanding in deed for a first post. And what i'm asking for it must be not as simple as i thought, complicated . Happens when i get passionate about an idea. I know for what i've seen in the forum that you always try to help. So what about ... rsi 3tf 22(the one with pop up alerts).... will be complicated to educate the indi to give the signal at the close of the candle?...(the signal is normaly given during the candle, is a PUSH-CROSS signal)

I thing the idea works, the mt4 has been runing with the system during a pair of days and analizing the historical the results are good enough, so i'm glad to share an idea that could be good to the forum. But for the system, expire times and so the rsi3tf 22 indicator must give the signal at the close... could be that possible? Saludos

palmeral:
Yes, I realize i'm being too demanding in deed for a first post. And what i'm asking for it must be not as simple as i thought, complicated . Happens when i get passionate about an idea. I know for what i've seen in the forum that you always try to help. So what about ... rsi 3tf 22(the one with pop up alerts).... will be complicated to educate the indi to give the signal at the close of the candle?...(the signal is normaly given during the candle, is a PUSH-CROSS signal) I thing the idea works, the mt4 has been runing with the system during a pair of days and analizing the historical the results are good enough, so i'm glad to share an idea that could be good to the forum. But for the system, expire times and so the rsi3tf 22 indicator must give the signal at the close... could be that possible? Saludos

palmeral

What mrtools was trying to tell is the following : without forward testing some system, there is no way to know if that system can be a trading system or not. Starting from an EA instead of starting from a forward manual testing is a bit like trying to build a house starting with the roof

First the foundations should be laid down

Reason: