Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 736

lock
lock  

Good morning,

Possible to change the following indicator to a mtf?

I had tried to load .mq4 on my mt4 platform but to no avail, however loading its .ex4 has no problem. Maybe due to latest mt4 build version of 600++?

Thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pastecopy:
Good morning,

Possible to change the following indicator to a mtf?

I had tried to load .mq4 on my mt4 platform but to no avail, however loading its .ex4 has no problem. Maybe due to latest mt4 build version of 600++?

Thank you very much

pastecopy

This version can be compiled using the new metatrader 4 (and it works ) : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

lock
lock  
mladen:
pastecopy This version can be compiled using the new metatrader 4 (and it works ) : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

Thank you.

v2 nmc.mq4 recompile @ my platform -> problem free. Recompile the original -> still has problem. My mt4 build is 646.

Possible to change this new mq4 to mtf?

Thank you again.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pastecopy:
Thank you.

v2 nmc.mq4 recompile @ my platform -> problem free. Recompile the original -> still has problem. My mt4 build is 646.

Possible to change this new mq4 to mtf?

Thank you again.

pastecopy

Multi time frame version : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_mtf_nmc.mq4

chirag77
chirag77  

Hi friends, can anyone turn this leading indicator into multi timeframe indicator ? Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chirag77:
Hi friends, can anyone turn this leading indicator into multi timeframe indicator ? Thanks in advance.

chirag77

Compare that indicator to momentum indicator and this is what you are going to get :

It is just a bit smoother than the momentum, but "signal" are almost at the same places. If you are looking for a a smoother momentum, better to use velocity (which beats both in speed and smoothness)

Files:
lyapunov.gif 64 kb
jibby
jibby  

pls can anybody help me with mtf indy that doesn't repaint or give wrong signal.

thanks in advance

hit-the-target
hit-the-target  

If you can find an indicator which don't have wrong signal, please inform me ,

I am going to buy it for one million$$$$$$.

avibe
avibe  
mladen:
avibe One version that is already multi time frame was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page71

hi mladen the external MTF version posted there is a 2007 version...i have tried compiling it..am getting 1 error and 3 warning.

Its not work.

Can you help me fix it.

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
avibe:
hi mladen the external MTF version posted there is a 2007 version...i have tried compiling it..am getting 1 error and 3 warning.

Its not work.

Can you help me fix it.

Thank you

avibe

Here is a simple adapting for this new metatrader 4 : atrstops_v111.1.mq4 and mtf_atrstops.mq4