Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 729

Hi M

None of these are loading

Can anyone tell me what the indicator base for the indicator RMS v89 nmc (aatached) is please?

The reason I ask is that it has excellent divergence properties so presumably it is based on some oscillator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Can anyone tell me what the indicator base for the indicator RMS v89 nmc (aatached) is please?

The reason I ask is that it has excellent divergence properties so presumably it is based on some oscillator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Those are 3 macds :

macd(21,55)

macd(55,89)

macd(5,55) (the histogram)

rkhan1:
Hi M None of these are loading

Do you have a ZigZag indicator at all (it must be there in order to allow those to work)?

Here is one that works with those ZigZags : zigzag.mq4

And please use the updated version (you already posted the updated version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page479 )

Files:
zigzag.mq4  9 kb

OK M

I got the zigzag working

now this is not loading

Thx

rkhan1:
OK M

I got the zigzag working

now this is not loading

Thx

Those need a complete rewrite (again cases when functions written by hanover are used and even hanover gave up upgrading those functions)

OK

Thanks anyways M

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

I have this indi which has been working fine but from a week now it does not work, also makes MT4 "not responding". Shows with "grey dot" in the custom indicators. Also when tried compiling it, an error came up.

I've updated to MT4 build 646 (did not wanted to but...a did it accidentally...), can someone please help.

I'm attaching the indicator.

zvezdolet:
I have this indi which has been working fine but from a week now it does not work, also makes MT4 "not responding". Shows with "grey dot" in the custom indicators. Also when tried compiling it, an error came up.

I've updated to MT4 build 646 (did not wanted to but...a did it accidentally...), can someone please help.

I'm attaching the indicator.

zvezdolet

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 builds was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page466

Reason: