I will write an advisor free of charge - page 13

Tapochun:
I didn't say that :) Hmmm, strange, but if I or someone else had said, for example, that he was the topicstarter, just under a different nickname... trust would be added?)
and you want to work for me for free?)

vonaaacix:
and you want to work for me for free?)
Heh heh... you don't want to share your idea, do you? Work, perhaps not, but if you offer something worthwhile here, maybe someone else will write it for you. Believe me, the world is not without good people. And if you do not want to share an idea with anyone - learn to program yourself, or refer to the service "work".

Good afternoon. Can you tell me if there is an indicator for plotting renko charts in MT5 like in MT4 using offline charts

There is a working TS for trading binary options on MT4, I would like to automate the process. I have an idea and you write the owl, so who will write it for me?

I have one point I have not clarified yet. I`ve heard some negative feedbacks about brokers stopping the trading bot in options trading, in particular, about GrandCapital the broker I`m working with, that`s why I don`t order trading robot for money. What would be the point of them? Maybe someone has an experience or knows a reliable broker who offers options trading on MT4?

Hello all) I need a scalping Expert Advisor that trades on a sideways trend on important news) When I was studying in DC, I wrote everything down in a notebook, all the settings and indicators I needed. I was trading manually on a demo account for a month, all day long in front of the monitor. I have been working on this for over a month and have been trading manually in a demo account, all day long I was sitting in front of the monitor. I will now post all my settings)

Pipsing or Scalping.

Works on EUR/USD at ТМ M5. Average profit up to $50 per trade. Working time is from 15:00 to 22:00 (till 3 am if possible).

1) Fractals

2) Relative Strength Index Oscillator (period 3; apply to Close; colour - any; Levels 30-70: 0-30 - oversold area

70-100 - overbought

30-70 - uncertainty ) DO NOT ENTER THE TRADE, WHEN THE SIGNAL ON THE ECONOMIC CALENDAR AVERAGE OR IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Stochastic Oscillator: (main indicator) Period%K 5; Period%D 3; MA Simple; Levels 20-80; Deceleration 3; Price Close.

OK, I think I wrote it all))))))))) Special thanks in advance to all who responded))))) Thanks for the heads up))))))))) Bye))))))))) Waiting for replies)))))))))))

Hello, can you please help me write a RISK MANAGER EA for Metatrader 5, which would be able to force closing of losing/profitable trades in pips, volutes, %. with approximate parameters if possible https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11697 for MT5 only. I agree to pay for the work. The Expert Advisor is very necessary for protection of the deposit from tilt.

e-CloseByPercentProfit
e-CloseByPercentProfit
  • votes: 12
  • Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV
  • www.mql5.com
Советник выполняет закрытие всех позиций при достижении общей по счёту прибыли, выраженной в процентах от текущего баланса или при увеличении общего по счёту убытка выше заданного процента относительно баланса счёта.

SeaWorM:

Hello, can you please help me write a RISK MANAGER EA for Metatrader 5, which would be able to force closing of losing/profitable trades in pips, volutes, %. with approximate parameters if possible https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11697 for MT5 only. I agree to pay for the work. The Expert Advisor is very necessary for protection of the deposit from tilt.

If you are willing to pay, you better go straight to freelance.

Hi, I am looking for an EA for binary options trading in TF 1M.
Please write an EA for trading binary options on TF 1M.

The main indicator is an arrow, it gives a signal-arrow on the previous candle at the time of opening the current one.
The Expert Advisor should filter its signals according to the following conditions:

Selling conditions
The current candle (the one that is closest to the arrow signal) opens above the midline of the channel.
2. The direction of the signal arrow coincides with the direction of the stochastic with timeframe 5M. (it is blue on the chart, white with tf 1M, current).
If the direction of the stochastics is horizontal or opposite, the signal is ignored.

The conditions to buy are reversed.

The Expert Advisor, subject to the conditions, should generate a "signal alert" - a pop-up window with the information about the currency pair and the sound. If you can + script that would activate the window in the terminal, in which the alert was triggered.

Thank you.
Files:
iuxv86_i0bqi.jpg  249 kb

Good afternoon.

I need a robot in MQL5 that monitors open positions and closes part of a position when it reaches a certain profit, and makes a stop loss equal to the profit made.

The size of the profit and closing volume should be customizable.

Good day to all.

I have been testing one trading strategy for 3 weeks now, and it seems to be good, although there are drawdowns. I want to try it on the machine to hold - what if it is a grail...

So, let me describe the strategy:
Pairs: Tested on many, no certain
Timeframe: Works on H4
Indicators: RSI 21 with 30 and 70 levels, slow_WMA 12, fast_WMA 5

How it works:
When the chart crosses the 70 level, a BUY order is opened, an order is closed when the chart has crossed the 70 level in the opposite direction OR fast_WMA has crossed slow_WMA from top to bottom.
When the chart has crossed level 30,a SELL order is opened; the order is closed when the chart has crossed level 30 in the opposite direction OR fast_WMA has crossed slow_WMA from the bottom upwards.

The order closing rules are applied to Stop Loss and Take Profit, i.e. they are simply unnecessary.

Please advise who has something similar or can write such a miracle.
If it does work, let's use it together.

Files:
forex.jpg  456 kb
Reason: