Price Channel - page 2

I think it may be good EA based on this indicator for D1 timeframe. But stop loss in this indicator should be defferent. Because the orders may be closed in the beginning or in the middle of the trend (see the images). Even if we adjust the Risk level in this indicator to zero it will not help. Probably. I am not sure.

If stop loss is fixed it will be a great system for D1 TF.

Files:

smeden:
Hi

Yes it is a nice indicator.

When we are talking about price channel can some one add a pips filter to: Price Channel.mq4?

I want it to show the high/low as it does not but I will also want it to show a line 10 pips below the high that move in the same way as the high. It will not move if price hit that line. It only move with the upper price channel.

And also the reverse a line 10 pips higher than the low.

Thanks

Smeden

Do you have a system?

newdigital:
Price Channel indicators. But I think that it is trading systems. One of variation of Brainwashing EA is using these indicators.

yes it is.as u said it is a fantastic trading system which is developed by Vegas.

it has 3 kind 1hour chanel and 4hour chanell and daily chanell strategies.you can find the complete explanation and documents here.

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=4113&page=1&pp=15

kamyar:
yes it is.as u said it is a fantastic trading system which is developed by Vegas.

it has 3 kind 1hour chanel and 4hour chanell and daily chanell strategies.you can find the complete explanation and documents here.

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=4113&page=1&pp=15

And here as well.

But I was talking about indicator created by Igorad and D1 timeframe.

I think this indicator was very good with Brainwashing system (manually and as EA).

But for D1 tf we need some system because it should be much more pips. Or we may use this indicator as is for D1 but i am afraid for indicator's stop loss. It should be fixed.

"Do you have a system?"

It is just an idea I have.

It would be easier for me to make the rules if I got the indicator.

So there will come an EA out of it.

Hi

Yes it is a nice indicator.

When we are talking about price channel can some one add a pips filter to: Price Channel.mq4?

I want it to show the high/low as it does now but I will also want it to show a line 10 pips below the high that move in the same way as the high. It will not move if price hit that line. It only move with the upper price channel.

And also the reverse a line 10 pips higher than the low.

Thanks

Smeden

TrendFinder Trading system

There is Fibonacci Trader. It is software. And it is TrendFinder Trading System in this software. This trading system came together with this sigtware so it was evaluated already and it was proved.

Thus there is TrendFinder Trading System for MT4 using Price Channel indicator.

D1 timeframe and indicator PChannel_m 3 (Range=1; Timeframe=10080).

So every box of this indicator is one week (because Range=1 and 10080 is week).

There are several rules:

- there are two kind of trend only: up and down.

- trend is reversing (or continue to go) to the up when any day bar within our week was closed with more higher value than maximum of previous week.

- trend is reversing (or continue to go) to the down when any day bar within our week was closed with more lower value than minimum of previous week.

And they colored the bars and used Ergodic indicator.

Files:
trendfinder.gif  24 kb

Please fix a PopUp Alert

newdigital:
It is the version of PriceChannel_Stop indicator (attached) which Igorad created with alert and with SMS.

I check alert and it works.

To use SMS you should do the following:

In MetaTrader click on "Tools", then "Options" and "E-mail" and fill everything. Indicator will send e-mail via Metatrader and from your e-mail to mobile phone. It means that your e-mail should be supported by SMS (as yahoo for example).

As I understand from the Igorad explanation the indicator may sens e-mail if you adjust the settings in Metatrader and this e-mail may be your SMS if you adjust the setting in your e-mail address.

I did not check SMS because my mobile phone is not connected with yahoo e-mail. But you can do it I think.

Hi ND / Igorad,

The indi is good. I need it with a Pop Up text Alert similar to the SMS alert.

Appreciate if you can fix the text Pop Alert as well.

Thanks.

richman:
Hi ND / Igorad,

The indi is good. I need it with a Pop Up text Alert similar to the SMS alert.

Appreciate if you can fix the text Pop Alert as well.

Thanks.

I have this one with alert only (email/sms and sound alert).

Reason: