Coding help - page 348

No problem, I will search in the few 1000 indicators I have if there is one useful ...

I might find something, I mostly do.

Wulong10:
No problem, I will search in the few 1000 indicators I have if there is one useful ... I might find something, I mostly do.

Are you by chance using those on offline charts?

You mean the 1000 ?

No kidding, no these are in some folder and I have never used offline charts, not even in my previous reincarnations ...

mladen:
Razo, The alerts for that indicator are exactly the same as for parabolic sar (since the zigzag leg is formed only when a new parabolic sar trend starts).

Hi Mladen !

Yes I know, Holly does too

Could you please add a Sound Alert & Popup Message indicating which pair is "acting" up ? ( on the first dot of each new SAR,of course)

Thank you Sir !

hello,

could someone tell me please how I can change those DOT lines to DASHDOTDOT for example? because when I change this in code nothing happens...

thanks in advance ;-)

freakout:
hello,

could someone tell me please how I can change those DOT lines to DASHDOTDOT for example? because when I change this in code nothing happens...

thanks in advance ;-)

freakout

Change the style of the line from STYLE_DOT to STYLE_DASHDOT in lines 62 and 65

Dear mladen,

i should very appreciated if someone could create an EA following thoughts below:

Enter buy when:

close1<close2

and

close2>open2

where

close 1 is previous bar, close 2 is previous previous bar etc

Use SL x pips (external variable)

If it is a winning trade , add same amount of lots every y pips (external variable)

and trale them all commonly (external variables)

Add the possibility to change z% of lots placed every z% of balance increasing

Vice versa for sell

Thank you for leaving me express my thoughts

komis64:
Dear mladen,

i should very appreciated if someone could create an EA following thoughts below:

Enter buy when:

close1<close2

and

close2>open2

where

close 1 is previous bar, close 2 is previous previous bar etc

Use SL x pips (external variable)

If it is a winning trade , add same amount of lots every y pips (external variable)

and trale them all commonly (external variables)

Add the possibility to change z% of lots placed every z% of balance increasing

Vice versa for sell

Thank you for leaving me express my thoughts

no, this is the right entry:

close1>close2

and

close2>open2

komis64:
no, this is the right entry:

close1>close2

and

close2>open2

komis64

Do you have some results of manual forward testing of that system (let say, 2-3 months of testing the system)?

I am asking that because it is the usual way how EAs are made : first the system is tested manually, and then, if it shows some results, the EA can be made. Making the system from the EA side is like building the house starting from the roof : EA is the ending step of a system building not the starting step

Hello,

Can you guys help me!! I have been going nuts over this.I have linked a rar file with a 3 Indicators

1)FXPREISLEVELS_V5e.mq4

2)MARKETBAROMETER_V5e.mq4

3)TRENDCONFIRMER_V5e.mq4

It doesn't compile !! I get an error "import already defined in another way"

Please tell me what is the problem and fix it for me!!!!!

P.S:- For you to compile correct I have included Library Files Also

Link:- https://anonfiles.com/file/7ba46d90e78437b7a8c81f27c76285a6

Reason: