Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 741

Brigitte Bardot.mq4 can't be bad by default

Wulong10:
Who cares about a name ? If an indicator has a name like Brigitte Bardot.mq4 and it's really good, who cares ?

Pava:
Brigitte Bardot.mq4 can't be bad by default

Once I coded for a friend HowToKillThatB-i-t-c-h.mq4, it was instructions how to kill a fly that bothers you when trading...

I hope "your friend" is not same as yourself?

airquest:
Once I coded for a friend HowToKillThatB-i-t-c-h.mq4, it was instructions how to kill a fly that bothers you when trading...

mladen:
The Symphonie spikes made multi time frame version. For additional information as of how it works and what it is please read the previous post

Mladen

Can I have the multi symbol version of this indicator please? I want to trade the extremes on 4H and Daily TF. If Multi Symbol is not possible, then may be an Indi ID function can be added so that we could load different pairs in different windows on a chart?

Kindly help once again Sir

Regards

Dear Mladen / Mr. Tools / All,

For the attached indicator, is it possible to add options to select the support/resistance of timeframe i want to show only?

And on the support and resistance, show a small text to indicate which timeframe is the SnR.

Thank you very much.

Dear Mladen,

Pls, could you help to convert this Fractal indicator to MTF.

Thank you in advance

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
Dear Mladen,

Pls, could you help to convert this Fractal indicator to MTF.

Thank you in advance

Okoli

Okoli

Here is the multi time frame version of fractal lines : fractallines_mtf.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr. Malden,

You are really generous; Words are not enough to appreciate your benevolence & sacrifices.

I'll keep praying for more blessings for you & your household.

Thank you for helping me always.

Okoli

Hi M

Can you add a second line in this with its own parameters like the first

Thx always

Files:
hma.mq4  7 kb

rkhan1:
Hi M

Can you add a second line in this with its own parameters like the first

Thx always

rkhan1

I sincerely recommend you to use two (or more) instances of indicators instead of making it show multiple instances in the same code

Reason: