Please fix this indicator or EA - page 104

mladen:
lukibest You can not substitute the UpLine with bb stops. UpLine is defining the upper limit of the visible indicator area

Yes i know and i would like to import upper and down limit to ALL Ma.mq4 but first i started from upper limit. Should i use some other name? or loop or other method? Can you provide for me some tips?

lukibest:
Yes i know and i would like to import upper and down limit to ALL Ma.mq4 but first i started from upper limit. Should i use some other name? or loop or other method? Can you provide for me some tips?

lukibest

Is the UpLines included in the drawing buffers at all (how many buffers are declared)?

mladen:
lukibest Is the UpLines included in the drawing buffers at all (how many buffers are declared)?

I would like to display only upper and down line then in my opinion I have to use only Buffers 4 and 5 which are declared in BBANDS indi (below)

IndicatorBuffers(7); SetIndexBuffer(0, UpTrend); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

SetIndexBuffer(1, DnTrend); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(1,159);

SetIndexBuffer(2,UpSignal); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(2,159);

SetIndexBuffer(3,DnSignal); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(3,159);

SetIndexBuffer(4, UpLine); SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE,0,0); //this

SetIndexBuffer(5, DnLine); SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE,0,0); //and this display line

SetIndexBuffer(6, trend);[/CODE]

then i added

#property indicator_buffers 6

#property indicator_color3 Red

#property indicator_color4 Lime

double var1, var2;

SetIndexBuffer(4, var1);

SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE,0,0);

SetIndexBuffer(5, var2);

SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE,0,0);

[CODE]

var1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v3.0",0,0,0,20,0,4,20,1,2,"--- Alerts & Emails ---",1,1,1,1,"alert.wav","alert2.wav", 1,1, 4, 0);

var2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v3.0",0,0,0,20,0,4,20,1,2,"--- Alerts & Emails ---",1,1,1,1,"alert.wav","alert2.wav", 1,1, 5, 0);

no errors at this moment but no lines are display.

lukibest:
I would like to display only upper and down line then in my opinion I have to use only Buffers 4 and 5 which are declared in BBANDS indi (below)
IndicatorBuffers(7); SetIndexBuffer(0, UpTrend); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(0,159);

SetIndexBuffer(1, DnTrend); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(1,159);

SetIndexBuffer(2,UpSignal); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(2,159);

SetIndexBuffer(3,DnSignal); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_ARROW,0,2); SetIndexArrow(3,159);

SetIndexBuffer(4, UpLine); SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE,0,0); //this

SetIndexBuffer(5, DnLine); SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE,0,0); //and this display line

SetIndexBuffer(6, trend);[/CODE]

then i added

#property indicator_buffers 6

#property indicator_color3 Red

#property indicator_color4 Lime

double var1, var2;

SetIndexBuffer(4, var1);

SetIndexStyle(4, DRAW_LINE,0,0);

SetIndexBuffer(5, var2);

SetIndexStyle(5, DRAW_LINE,0,0);

[CODE]

var1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v3.0",0,0,0,20,0,4,20,1,2,"--- Alerts & Emails ---",1,1,1,1,"alert.wav","alert2.wav", 1,1, 4, 0);

var2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "BBands_Stop_v3.0",0,0,0,20,0,4,20,1,2,"--- Alerts & Emails ---",1,1,1,1,"alert.wav","alert2.wav", 1,1, 5, 0);
no errors at this moment but no lines are display.

lukibest

You have an error in declaration of var1 and var2 : they should be double var1[], var2[]; and not double var1,var2; as it is now. Also, assignement should be var1 = and var2=...

mladen:
lukibest You have an error in declaration of var1 and var2 : they should be double var1[], var2[]; and not double var1,var2; as it is now. Also, assignement should be var1 = and var2=...

I don't understand. ... ICustom function for my point of view should give me access to all variable in BBands_Stop_v3.0. if in BBands_Stop_v3.0 I have array double UpLine[]; double DnLine[]; and in this array is data then why i have to create again new array in ALL MA.mq4? I'm beginner then sorry if this is stupid question

I tried with array but it doesn't works... maybe I'm to stupid to understand this simple stupid function .....

double var1[];

double var2[];

int start()

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

for(i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

var1 = EMPTY_VALUE;

var2 = EMPTY_VALUE;

}

Please help, gurus.

I need to add a function of "EndHour, EndMinute" to this indicator. You can laugh, but I failed.

Files:
nov.mq4  4 kb

hi friends ,

I have this indicator , when I change the width of line as fig no.1 it is ok , but when changing the timeframe it goes to default mood as fig no.2

please somebody fix this error . thanks iv advanced

Files:

macd&rsi:
hi friends ,

I have this indicator , when I change the width of line as fig no.1 it is ok , but when changing the timeframe it goes to default mood as fig no.2

please somebody fix this error . thanks iv advanced

Find a line in the init() where it sets the style of that line. Remove the part that sets the line width and style for that line

anybody help

sachin_syd:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools

Could you please check and fix the min and max cross distance codes. After testing for few months I found that they are not working as they should. Ideally, after the price crosses ( on closed bar) above or under the upper or lower MA respectively, a new trade on next bar should open only if the condition of price distance from the MA ( upper ma for long trade and lower ma for short trade) is within the min and max distance. Additionally, if the condition is not met on each bar then the entry condition should be checked on future bars (upto a maximum number of future bars specified, similar to Uni EA ).

Further, an additional take profit feature will help where tp is hit on price touching a MA line.

Lastly, The trade time filter doesn't seems to work

I will be grateful if you find sometime to help me.

Many Thanks

Sachin

Hello Mladen & mrTools,

Do you know how I can get a chart to another screen without moving the MT4 platform from my head screen? Is there a software for because in MT4 you cannot.

How can I see an .ex file in the new build 600 version 4 because some indi's or ea's I don't have the mql original code of?

THX for the help.

Regards, Marco

Reason: