Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 511

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

If you attach the indi to EURUSD it's working perfect. But when I plot into the ESTX (EuroStoxx) chart there arise the problem and slowdown my MT4 or even it won't start. I think it's depending on the instrument using, but maybe you will have a solution to fix.

Thx to everybody concerning this issue and hear from you.

Marco

Marco

There are a couple of lines that do not make sense at all as far as code is concerned and that seem to be causing problems when using indices (which have much higher values than the usual forex symbols have) Would have to find out what exactly did the author want to do with it but can not promise anything

mladen:
Marco There are a couple of lines that do not make sense at all as far as code is concerned and that seem to be causing problems when using indices (which have much higher values than the usual forex symbols have) Would have to find out what exactly did the author want to do with it but can not promise anything

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the quick reply and I do understand your comment, at the end you do some great work here and if something cannot be done, than it's ok but you tried. THX FOR THAT!!!

I found the post of the indi here maybe it will helps because when you scroll that page there is another updated one but that one don't work also.

Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the quick reply and I do understand your comment, at the end you do some great work here and if something cannot be done, than it's ok but you tried. THX FOR THAT!!!

I found the post of the indi here maybe it will helps because when you scroll that page there is another updated one but that one don't work also.

Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Regards Marco

Hello MLaden,

Here the updated version of Findlevels indi.

Regards Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here the updated version of Findlevels indi.

Regards Marco

Code wise it is almost the same

Reading the article and to me it looks like he is describing market profile over the whole history (or MaxLimit bars). What is he trying to achieve with lines of code like these :

ArrayResize(CrossBarsNum, (d2-d1)*10000); ArrayResize(CrossBarsMin, (d2-d1)*10000);

remains a mystery at a moment for me (and I have seen all sorts of code )

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

If you attach the indi to EURUSD it's working perfect. But when I plot into the ESTX (EuroStoxx) chart there arise the problem and slowdown my MT4 or even it won't start. I think it's depending on the instrument using, but maybe you will have a solution to fix.

Thx to everybody concerning this issue and hear from you.

Marco

I think problem relates to how the indicator manage its process, i mean "MaxR" in this case may be the cause.

... extern double MaxR = 0.001;

... double l=MaxR / pips2dbl;

If you apply the indicator on symbol with its digit uncompatible to "standard" digits coded inside of indicator, input MaxR would cause overload status in calculation.

fareastol:
I think problem relates to how the indicator manage its process, i mean "MaxR" in this case may be the cause.

... extern double MaxR = 0.001;

... double l=MaxR / pips2dbl;

If you apply the indicator on symbol with its digit uncompatible to "standard" digits coded inside of indicator, input MaxR would cause overload status in calculation.

Dear Fareastol and MLaden,

I think the problem seems to be found in the number of decimal places (digits after the comma) in its counting proces. When apply it on e.g. EURUSD (4 or 5 digits) there is no problem at all. When I plot it into EuroStoxx (zero digits) chart, my mt4 is blocked totally. But when I plot the indi e.g. in the Bobl (with 2 digits) it will load (not that quick as EURUSD but still) the chart/indi won't block my mt4, in the chart I can open the indi for input only it do not show the lines on the chart.

I hope this will help to the caused problem of this indi.

Both THX this far.

Regards Marco

Hello MLaden, mrTools and others,

Does someone knows if there is an EA available on the RSI-EMA? I see a great potential regarding input figures I made in 2 indicators on 30M chart.

Hope to hear from someone.

THX Marco

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Ok I have a challenge to develop and I seriously hope that one or both of you really can help me with the re-styling of the Aroon indicator.

So, basicly our starting point will be the indi MLaden suggest me to download, which I did.

First:

Is it possible to adjust this indicator with next fixed levels directly showed when you plot the indi into the separate chart:

- 30 level

- 50 level

- 70 level

And given a long signal (pop-up and sound alert) when the green line will pass the 70 level and for short signal (pop-up and sound alert) when the red line will pass the 70 level.

Furthermore it should be helpful to give a flat ranging signal when both lines passes the 30 level.

A more convenient way to trade this indicator would to convert into histogram. So, the signals are much clear.

Above 70 level – Lime for long or red for short

Level between 70 and 50 = measure of weaking strength so it would be very welcome to change color into a darker green or tomato red e.g.

Both lines under 30 level – is ranging = yellow

Here the link how the Aroon should work.

Aroon indicator | Description, Calculations, Examples, Download - DodaCharts Forex & Stock Market : DodaCharts Forex & Stock Market

Thx a lot and I hope to hear from wether it can be done or not.

Regards Marco

Files:

tysgels:
Please, someone can modify this indicator to add function move up or down mikko_breakout_bar.mq4 Thank you.

please, someone can add move up/down or vertical shift up/down for me. Thank you.

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

Ok I have a challenge to develop and I seriously hope that one or both of you really can help me with the re-styling of the Aroon indicator.

So, basicly our starting point will be the indi MLaden suggest me to download, which I did.

First:

Is it possible to adjust this indicator with next fixed levels directly showed when you plot the indi into the separate chart:

- 30 level

- 50 level

- 70 level

And given a long signal (pop-up and sound alert) when the green line will pass the 70 level and for short signal (pop-up and sound alert) when the red line will pass the 70 level.

Furthermore it should be helpful to give a flat ranging signal when both lines passes the 30 level.

A more convenient way to trade this indicator would to convert into histogram. So, the signals are much clear.

Above 70 level – Lime for long or red for short

Level between 70 and 50 = measure of weaking strength so it would be very welcome to change color into a darker green or tomato red e.g.

Both lines under 30 level – is ranging = yellow

Here the link how the Aroon should work.

Aroon indicator | Description, Calculations, Examples, Download - DodaCharts Forex & Stock Market : DodaCharts Forex & Stock Market

Thx a lot and I hope to hear from wether it can be done or not.

Regards Marco

Marco

There is some confusion there when they describe Aroon indicator. Here is a quote :

1. Below zero signals a bearish trend 2. Above zero indicates a bullish trend

Aroon never goes bellow 0

Reason: