I need help creating an indicator

To whom ever can help me, I am very thankful.

Here is my idea for how I would like the indicator to work ( this may already exist somewhere but I cannot find it with any search engine or on any forum ), it is really just a simple ema cross ( for the sake of this post lets say a 5 and 20 ema ) but instead of being displayed as an arrow or any other object on the chart what I would like is a traffic light in the upper corner: Red when the short ema is under the long ema, green when the short ema is above the long ema, and yellow when the ema are equal or within a half of a pip. With a pop up/ sound alert with the time, currency, and 5/20 changed yellow to green, or red to yellow and so on. On the display in the upper corner it would have the ema values 5/20 above the traffic light. I would like to be able to adjust the position of the light as I would like to have 2 or 3 on the chart at the same time. By being able to put the traffic lights on the chart I can reduce the size of the chart and create a dashboard of sorts with several different currencies showing two or three green lights, a mix of lights, or three red lights. I use 3 to 4 ema's on a chart and it's not possible to reduce the size of the charts and still see the crosses happen. So I think this indicator will be very helpful ( hopefully to more than just me ). If you have any questions please ask.

Once again my many thanks to any of you who can help the programming challenged like me.

Tommy

Reason: