Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 507

mrtools:
Hello Marco, from what I can see is the EA should be fine but it needs 2 custom indicators "Slope Direction Line" and "Doda-Donchian".

Hello mrTools,

Thx for your quick reply. In the meantime I found the indicator Doda Donchian from their site. The other mentioned I already had in my files. So I try to start backtesting but nothing happens and I think there is still somewhere an error. I have enclosed the total package and have some screenshots how it looks like and one with a select group of failures. Can you help me to find out what's wrong? Or do you have the correct indicator?

Thx a lot and appreciate your help!!!

Best regards Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Thx for your quick reply. In the meantime I found the indicator Doda Donchian from their site. The other mentioned I already had in my files. So I try to start backtesting but nothing happens and I think there is still somewhere an error. I have enclosed the total package and have some screenshots how it looks like and one with a select group of failures. Can you help me to find out what's wrong? Or do you have the correct indicator?

Best regards Marco

Mraco

Those errors simply means that data that you are using for testing is "not so good". You might want to take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (there are some good tips how to back test any EA)

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

Best regards Marco

Marco, try it with this indicator, it will back test now.And like Mladen said that error your showing is from bad data, sometimes I have to keep redownloading the history, till these errors go away.

Files:

mladen:
rayphua

Here you go : a multi time frame version

Have a nice weekend

Thanks Mladen, you have a great weekend too.

mrtools:
Marco, try it with this indicator, it will back test now.And like Mladen said that error your showing is from bad data, sometimes I have to keep redownloading the history, till these errors go away.

Goodevening here from Belgium mrTools and MLaden,

Thx for both quick comments. I will to care of your notes and start testing tomorrow morning and keep in touch about the results.

Thx Marco

mrtools:

Hello mrTools,

In the meantime the EA starts working. Thx for the help sofar. The issue Mladen suggested I'm reading and hope to find a more solid solution for backtesting with better results. I will also put it in forward testing on demo.

Do you have any suggestions for the parameters if you have any for these EA for the Forex markets? It would be welcome.

Thx a lot for both of you.

Regards Marco

i found this indicator from a junk mail.

It’s a dashboard type of tool and displays

information about 12 different popular indicators and their directions in

8 different timeframes.

Can anyone pls put an alert on this ma cross mtf or give link if this indicator with alert is available...

original indicator is page 402

thanks you.

Files:
ma.jpg  136 kb

3013:
Can anyone pls put an alert on this ma cross mtf or give link if this indicator with alert is available...

original indicator is page 402

thanks you.

Check the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267

That should be the one

Marco320:
Hello mrTools,

In the meantime the EA starts working. Thx for the help sofar. The issue Mladen suggested I'm reading and hope to find a more solid solution for backtesting with better results. I will also put it in forward testing on demo.

Do you have any suggestions for the parameters if you have any for these EA for the Forex markets? It would be welcome.

Thx a lot for both of you.

Regards Marco

Hello mrTools and MLaden,

Does one of you have a manual of the Doda Donchain EA? I cannot find one. Thx for helping.

Best regards Marco

Reason: