Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 501

okoli
okoli  
mladen:
Okoli That is a decompiled code

Oh, I am sorry. I actually downloaded the indicator somewhere and can see some potentials in it.

Please, I am sorry once again.

Thank you for that quick response.

Okoli

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
okoli:
Oh, I am sorry. I actually downloaded the indicator somewhere and can see some potentials in it.

Please, I am sorry once again.

Thank you for that quick response.

Okoli

okoli

If you find the original, no problem at all to do that - but only on original (if it is not a private or commercial indicator, of course). Guessed that you did not know that it is a decompiled one

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
Okoli That is a decompiled code

Been sent this as the original code of magic dots indicator

Files:
john1368
john1368  

Can someone make this MTF please?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Magic dots 2 indicator made multi time frame

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
john1368:
Can someone make this MTF please?

john1368

The usual sentence : "That is a decompiled code" and is even internally using another decompiled indicator "RangeOscillator~"

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

MTF nonlagma

I would make a request if possible, i need a little modification on mt4 indicator called NonLagMa...

it is already MTF, but i would like to add a feature, maybe useful for other NonLagMa traders...

this indicator plot a coloured MA on the chart, I just wish that the behavior of the indicator was turned into this one that you see in the picture attached. That is, the indicator should not plotting the coloured MA on screen but only color the candles. you can do it?

anyway thanks in advance

non_lag_ma_v7.101.mq4 non_lag_ma_v7.101_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
I would make a request if possible, i need a little modification on mt4 indicator called NonLagMa...

it is already MTF, but i would like to add a feature, maybe useful for other NonLagMa traders...

this indicator plot a coloured MA on the chart, I just wish that the behavior of the indicator was turned into this one that you see in the picture attached. That is, the indicator should not plotting the coloured MA on screen but only color the candles. you can do it?

anyway thanks in advance

non_lag_ma_v7.101.mq4 non_lag_ma_v7.101_mtf.mq4

thefxpros

Here you go

mladen:
thefxpros Here you go

thanks thanks thanks thanks mladen!!

dannyla
dannyla  
mladen: