Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 500

Wonderful, this JJMA version works very well

Do you know if there is a version with change on color slope of the htf version ?

Thanks a lot Mladen

Zilliq

zilliq:
Wonderful, this JJMA version works very well

Do you know if there is a version with change on color slope of the htf version ?

Thanks a lot Mladen

Zilliq

I don't know

Will check (I do not use that one but the one from the advanced section so I have to check if there is a multi color version of that indicator)

Thanks a lot Mladen

Hi, I'm new here and I need some help with an indicator. I like it too much and would like to test it in mtf. somebody could help with it? I'm not coder.

the indicator is the dema_rsi_lk_v1.3.mq4

thanks

Files:

Dear mladen,

Can you have a look at my problem as before?

The mql4 loops only once .... maybe a problem with placement of the return() statement.

Athar.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

atharmian:
Dear mladen,

Here attached is the code that I tried to modify for MTF, for which I made above error remarks.

Hopefully I have been able to better communicate this time.

Athar.
Files:

mladen:
Marco320 That EA uses some indicator called HMA. What version of "HMA" indicator are you using with it?

Dear MLaden,

Thx for the quick reply!!!

I'm using the HMA (I think it's yours downloaded from TSD) attached but I think the values are different. My standard in HMA are:

HMA Period 20

HMA Price Type 0

HMA Method 0

My idea is - changing of the visible colour is changing of the direction at that moment so the EA must do the same. I have another EA that has a lot of options, perhaps it's posssible to use that input source for options how to trade with the HMA EA. It's enclosed and called Uranus.

Than at least I have an indicator which works very well and I'm considering if it would be possible to build an EA out of this. Is there a possibility you can build an EA from such an indicator? I'm using this indicator for indices and really belief me if it is possible to build an EA out of this, it would be perfect.

Thx a lot and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Marco320

Hello all,

Does someone know how to backtest indicators in MT4 with collecting the data e.g. when the indicator came in? (so you will have aproximately the same data after testing an EA) Or do you need a separate programm and if so, where can I download such version?

It would be very helpfull thx a lot.

Marco320

Marco320:
Hello all,

Does someone know how to backtest indicators in MT4 with collecting the data e.g. when the indicator came in? (so you will have aproximately the same data after testing an EA) Or do you need a separate programm and if so, where can I download such version?

It would be very helpfull thx a lot.

Marco320

Marco320

You can not do that with metarader

Hi Mladen,

Did you find a colored MTF JJMA ?

Thanks for the search and have a nice day

Zilli

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

Did you find a colored MTF JJMA ?

Thanks for the search and have a nice day