Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 503

john1368:
Can this one be modified to MTF??

jonh

In the indicator there is one comment like that is saying "Lite" = only current timeframe" so I suppose that there is already a multi time frame version of that indicator. Better to find the "not Lite" version in my opinion since the indicator itself would need a rather serious rewriting before made multi time frame as it should

Dear MLaden,

The SVE RSI I-Fish I checked on the alerts by breaking the lines. The alerts are coming in too late . When giving a sell signal it has to pass the 88 line below but I want to have the signal on passing the 12 line from above as a sell signal. See picture enclosed. Changing the fixed percentage in the input won't have effect on the alerts.

Could you re-write this option in attached file?

Do you know if there is a high and low version in chart available as the picture attached?

Thx a lot.

Regards, Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

The SVE RSI I-Fish I checked on the alerts by breaking the lines. The alerts are coming in too late . When giving a sell signal it has to pass the 88 line below but I want to have the signal on passing the 12 line from above as a sell signal. See picture enclosed. Changing the fixed percentage in the input won't have effect on the alerts.

Do you know if there is a high and low version in chart available as the picture attached?

Thx a lot.

Regards, Marco

Marco

As far as I see it has that kind of alerts too already coded in it (it has all the possible 4 types of crosses already coded for alerts, use the AlertsOnRetrace decide what kind of crosses you wish to have - if you set it to false, it will alert as you ask, if you set it to true, it will alert when the upper level is crossed down and when the lower level is crossed up)

mladen:
Try replacing that the code at the start of "start" function to this :
int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

int limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for(int i=MathMax(limit-1,0); i>=0; i--)

hi mladen,

back to one of my preferred indis...

all the changes you suggested work as desired, but i have now an additional request.

unfortunately in case of refresh or restart of the mt4 platform, the lines change from end-pointed to classical (see attached pics where the 1st is what i call end-pointed).

is there a way to modify the code in order to avoid the redrawing and keep the lines as in 'before' even when refreshing or restarting mt4? thanks.

hp.mq4

hp_mtf_velo_sep_norpt_v2.mq4

this is 'before':

this is 'after':

engula:
hi mladen,

back to one of my preferred indis...

all the changes you suggested work as desired, but i have now an additional request.

unfortunately in case of refresh or restart of the mt4 platform, the lines change from end-pointed to classical (see attached pics where the 1st is what i call end-pointed).

is there a way to modify the code in order to avoid the redrawing and keep the lines as in 'before' even when refreshing or restarting mt4? thanks.

hp.mq4

hp_mtf_velo_sep_norpt_v2.mq4

this is 'before':

this is 'after':

Sorry

That can not be done

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Thx a lot.

Regards, Marco

PS: the daily high low channel can be found at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154

mladen:
PS: the daily high low channel can be found at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174154

Goodevening Mladen,

Indeed I have the reversal signal to true and will be switched off now to test. Thx. Regarding the High and Low I will download from the section you mentioned which I cannot found in relation to the mentioned indicator.

Thx and will keep in contact.

Best regards, Marco

Marco320:
Goodevening Mladen,

Indeed I have the reversal signal to true and will be switched off now to test. Thx. Regarding the High and Low I will download from the section you mentioned which I cannot found in relation to the mentioned indicator.

Thx and will keep in contact.

Best regards, Marco

Dear MLaden,

Is it possible to convert or build a brigde for next indicator: this one is written for MT5 and I want to use it comparising with the SVE RSI I-Fish. Picture how it looks like enclosed.

Thx a lot Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Is it possible to convert or build a brigde for next indicator: this one is written for MT5 and I want to use it comparising with the SVE RSI I-Fish. Picture how it looks like enclosed.

Thx a lot Marco

Marco

They are completely different things (Syvain Vervoorts inverse fisher transform of RSI is a "single indicator", metatader 5 indicator is actually showing signals from rsi, stochastic and accelerator oscillator)

Is it possible to convert to MTF ,this is a non repainting trend indicator ,Thanks

Files:
megatrend.rar  10 kb
Reason: