Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 497

JDR1900
JDR1900  
mladen:
Unfortunately you are right that it is highly unlikely. And due to some other thing (impossibility to "see" all but one buffer when applying built in indicators to custom indicators, and inability to apply custom indicators to another custom indicators) it is not possible.

Thanks for your confirmation mladen. Definitely appreciated (and saves me a lot of time and frustration!) ;-) Have a great week.

human18
human18  

can you please make this QQE indicator works as MTF

thanks a lot in advanced qqe_hisito_alerts.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
human18:
can you please make this QQE indicator works as MTF thanks a lot in advanced qqe_hisito_alerts.mq4

Human18, made it mtf.

Files:
human18
human18  

mr tools , thank you very much i am really appropriated

john1368
john1368  

murraymath_001.1.mq4Hi, need this indicator modified to keep the original settings as well as make it MTF, thanks.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
john1368:
murraymath_001.1.mq4Hi, need this indicator modified to keep the original settings as well as make it MTF, thanks.

John1368, know in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943/page103 there is some mtf's, one at that link, maybe check there.

john1368
john1368  

Thanks, but I need this particular one modified MTF because it was specially modified so that I am able to enter multiple instances of this indicator on the same chart for confluence and also move the text so it does not sit on top of each other, the other ones do not have this.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
john1368:
Thanks, but I need this particular one modified MTF because it was specially modified so that I am able to enter multiple instances of this indicator on the same chart for confluence and also move the text so it does not sit on top of each other, the other ones do not have this.

Try the Murrey Math_MT_All TFit shows the confluence of all the timeframes for each level without having to shift any text.

Sir
Sir  

Thanks cja for sharing the information on the Murrey Math_MT_All TF

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
cja:
Try the Murrey Math_MT_All TFit shows the confluence of all the timeframes for each level without having to shift any text.

Where can I find Murrey Math_MT_All TF indicator?