Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 497

casaliss:
Hi

MTF Bollinger Bands

Thanks

Hi Casaliss,

Have these.

Files:

Is it Bollinger Bands with Ma 24 ? Thanks Mr Tool . Can you show me how to used it ?

djatb:
Is it Bollinger Bands with Ma 24 ? Thanks Mr Tool . Can you show me how to used it ?

Djatb, yes the default setting is 24 period Moving average, which you can change, usually the more common moving average setting is a 20 period. Whichever moving average type and period will also be the same moving average and type for the standard deviation.The bands deviation is what you use to change the distance of the outer and lower band from the Center moving average the standard accepted distance is 2 deviations, but can be changed to your preference.For applied price you have a choice between 6 applied price types, 0 = close ,1 = open,2 = high,3 = low,4 = Median(HL/2),5 = Typical (HLC/3), and Weighted Close (HLCC/4). BandsMaMode you have 4 choices 0 = SMA, 1 = EMA, 2 = SSMA, and 3 = LWMA.

As far as trading with them its kinda up to your personal preference. Some traders for example will take buys when price breaks the upper band and sells when price breaks the lower band, others will take sells when price breaks the upper band and buys when price breaks the lower band. Also some use them as a kind of volatility study, when the upper and lower bands moving closer together volatility is decreasing as the upper and lower bands are moving farther apart the volatility is increasing. Much better explanation link below

bbands

Files:
b_bands.png  78 kb

Plese help me master - master coding..

Could you create a histogram with this indicator that I attached?

Thanks in advance

Excellent

Thanks a lot mrtools for your time and effort..

[AHi everybody, Hi Mr tools and MLaden,

Please, can one of you create a MTF version of this indicator of kositsin with a change on color slope

jjma.mq4

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Zilliq

Files:
jjma.mq4  5 kb

zilliq:
[AHi everybody, Hi Mr tools and MLaden,

Please, can one of you create a MTF version of this indicator of kositsin with a change on color slope

jjma.mq4

Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Zilliq

Ailliq

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010

But we have already talked about jurik versions and problems they have

Hi Mladen,

I check the thread but I don't find MTF version of tyhe JJMA with color on slope that's why

I know we have speak about JMA and problems but it is not a problem to use it in a setup

Pleazzz can you do that because this MTF indi doesn't exists, and I find the kositsin version is the best

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Dear MLaden or mrTools,

I'm looking for an update of your indicator called HMA_Color_nrp. I would be very pleased if you can make next out of it:

- now the indicator is programmed for the chart window only as a HMA

Could you do me a pleasant favor (and I think others here on the forum also likes this):

- the indicator projected in a separate window

- signals for this indicator projected by arrows in the chart window

I hope you will take attention for this issue because I'm sure it will helps me and a lot others.

Thx in advantage of your perfect work.

Regards Marco320

Marco320:
Dear MLaden or mrTools,

I'm looking for an update of your indicator called HMA_Color_nrp. I would be very pleased if you can make next out of it:

- now the indicator is programmed for the chart window only as a HMA

Could you do me a pleasant favor (and I think others here on the forum also likes this):

- the indicator projected in a separate window

- signals for this indicator projected by arrows in the chart window

I hope you will take attention for this issue because I'm sure it will helps me and a lot others.

Thx in advantage of your perfect work.

Regards Marco320

Marco320 there is a separate window version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page6

Reason: