Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 498

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chrisstoff:
Where can I find Murrey Math_MT_All TF indicator?

chrisstoff

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943/page85 . Might be that it is the one cja was referring to

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
mladen:
chrisstoff Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943/page85 . Might be that it is the one cja was referring to

Thank you, Mladen. I asked that question because I did not find an indicator with exactly the same name as CJA mentioned. I think Murrey_Math_AllTF.mq4 and Murrey Math_All TF_COLORED.mq4 are almost the same (only the colors are different). The latter one was referred by MrTools a couple of posts back. CJA's post followed MrTools' one, so I thought he spoke about another indicator. Anyway, no problem at all

If confluence was mentioned, would it make sense to combine Murrey Math and Pivot (FiboPivot) or Camarilla as well as price action S/R levels to a real confluence indicator?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden,

Sorry for the late reply but was on holiday last week.

Thx a lot for the comment. Indeed I found this on on the web and didn't know the background of a decompiled version.

In the meantime I bought 2 indicators via the elite section and have to say, works well. Thx for that option. When I want a change in a bought indicator can you or mrtools make an update? I bought RWMA Smoothed Rsx Inverse Fisher Transform and QQE Histo_mtf+alerts. Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

I didn't place the original I bought because of your protection, but how can this be arranged?

Really thx a lot for the help sofar.

Regards Marco320

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MrTools or MLaden,

Can you make from next indicator a MTF: vinini_rsi_fo_2m.mq4

Thx a lot. Marco320

Files:
Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

I have made a mistake to inform you about the bought indicators, so the QQE Histo_mtf+alerts is a free one. So the question is: Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

qqe_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

Thx a lot in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco320:

Dear MLaden,

Sorry for the late reply but was on holiday last week.

Thx a lot for the comment. Indeed I found this on on the web and didn't know the background of a decompiled version.

In the meantime I bought 2 indicators via the elite section and have to say, works well. Thx for that option. When I want a change in a bought indicator can you or mrtools make an update? I bought RWMA Smoothed Rsx Inverse Fisher Transform and QQE Histo_mtf+alerts. Is it possible to programm arrows which are displayed in the head chart when crossing the lines for the indicator QQE Histo_mtf+alerts?

I didn't place the original I bought because of your protection, but how can this be arranged?

Really thx a lot for the help sofar.

Regards Marco320
Files:
vaider
vaider  
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Here you go Vaider, made it mtf.

vaider
vaider  

mrtools's Thanks!

Hi Mladen, Could you help me to change this indicator into MTF ... I would like to say thank you ...non_repainting_supertrend_alerts-1.mq4

stan dacian
stan dacian  

It is posible to ad MTF to this idicator!

Please!vqforea.mq4

Files:
vqforea.mq4 6 kb