Please help if you know how!

Hello guys. I am not sure if anything like this exists but here is what i am looking for. I need an indicator that would print out for me the exact times of SMA crossings. So I can use it to back test a lot of data. It pretty much has to say something like:

12:27 am 01/24/12

06:25 am 01/24/12

and so on. I pretty much just need the times and dates for  when it crosses over each other. Also has to be able to input different SMA Period's and option to also change Shift (one of the options in Moving Average).

If this already exists please point me in its direction and if it doesn't, could you tell me if its possible to make? Maybe even someone around here could make me one like that if it isn't too time consuming? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

spartakden: I am not sure if anything like this exists but here is what i am looking for. I need an indicator that would print out for me the exact times of SMA crossings.
  1. SMA cross may occur multiple times as the bar forms.
  2. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Aloha,

In order to run EA Bot, it needs quality data, especially 1min history data, followed by 5min & so on, but the Broker says that Missing History Data are under MetaTrader & not Broker?

Who is telling the truth? 

How to RECOVER all History Data from 1min onwards from Jan'2020 to Current Month?

Reason: