anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 2

Korey писал (а) >> The TS as it is in the figure is plummeting, but will make a profit in some areas.

I agree. Are there any tests for a longer period and not for the last 2 months?

dpg03:

1. Entry: After crossing from bottom to top the MA of the ssl line, at the opening of the next candle.

2. Exit: When the MA crosses the ssl line from the top to the bottom, at the opening of the next candle.

Short entry criteria:

1. Entry : after crossing the downward crossover of the MA ssl line at the opening of the next candle.

2. Exit: when the MA crosses from the bottom to the top of the ssl line at the opening of the next candle.

Do you really open on the opening of the next bar? On your chart, all openings are on the current bar, not the next bar. If you change it correctly, the result will be completely different.

I just got tired of doing everything by hand, I wanted a simple EA to test it on history.

double lr1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Gann_Hi-lo_Activator_SSL[1]",Lb,0,z);//Здесь поставите имя своего индикатора
            double lr1p=iCustom(NULL,0,"Gann_Hi-lo_Activator_SSL[1]",Lb,0,z1);//Здесь поставите имя своего индикатора
Adviser for forward testing.
If opening a position at the moment of a new bar, then for H4 it is equivalent to working on 1 bar: zs=1.
(For a forward, this is enough).
Files:

Korey писал (а) >>
Adviser for forward testing.
If opening a position at the moment of a new bar, then for H4 it is equivalent to working on 1 bar: zs=1.
(for forward it is enough.)

When I test it, only MA appears on the chart, but Gann Hi-lo Activator SSL indicator does not. what is the problem?

Indicator file name and name in those two lines does not match - in iCustom call "in double quotes" = as a result EA does not see indicator.

Korey писал (а) >>
The indicator file name and the name in those two lines do not match - in the iCustom call "in double quotes" = as a result the Expert Advisor does not see the indicator.
//система в 2008 году работает

// Gann Hi-lo Activator SSL.mq4
// https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8032

double lr1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Gann Hi-lo Activator SSL",Lb,0,z);
            double lr1p=iCustom(NULL,0,"Gann Hi-lo Activator SSL",Lb,0,z1);
---

on the 2008 back test.

20000k from 10k in half a year

2007 systama from 10k by the end of the year came to 9k

---

as long as the euro is so volatile with long transitions, it will work

--- it's all about not touching the trades with your hands ---

but at some point the system just stops working!

YuraZ писал (а) >>

on the 2008 back test.

20,000k from 10k in half a year.

---

as long as the euro is so volatile with long transitions, it will work

--- the main thing here is not to touch the trades with your hands ---

Yes BUT - for 1,5 calendar months to suffer a loss.

Korey писал (а) >>

Yes BUT - for 1.5 calendar months to tolerate a plunge.

Right! because the benchmark is for long transitions! now the eu is averaging 170p a day from high to low

Last year it was a lot less

butthe average daily move was about 70 pips

---

:-) yeah i was a little overdoing it yesterday.

Into the pearls: srderdneven move 8)
Reason: