Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 494

zilliq:
Good morning everybody,

Hi Mr Tools and MLaden,

Before you try to add the colors, it seems there is a little problem

When you delete the levels on the indicator, close MT4, and re-open MT4, the levels on the graph are coming back

Can you try please

Thanks a lot, and hope it will be possible with the 4 colors (OB/OS zone & Trend following)

Have a nice day

Zilliq

zilliq

Please read the post where I told you to use the indicator posted by mrtoolds, not the 3c_turbo_rsx

It is the one of mr tool mladen ;-). I change the name before you said it wasnt the same.

Have you try ?

And pleazzz can you try to do the 4 colors and the histo bar it would be very very useful. Thanks a lot.. Zilliq

zilliq:
It is the one of mr tool mladen ;-). I change the name before you said it wasnt the same.

Have you try ?

And pleazzz can you try to do the 4 colors and the histo bar it would be very very useful. Thanks a lot.. Zilliq

Then change the levels using levelOb and levelOs parameters

I change 25 (if I remember) to 30 but the levels aways appears on the graph

As you try (delete the levels in this box), close MT4 and reopen it

Zilliq

zilliq:
I change 25 (if I remember) to 30 but the levels aways appears on the graph

As you try (delete the levels in this box), close MT4 and reopen it

Zilliq

Set them to -10 for example and they will not be visible on the indicator

That is not an error but is made so that you can control levels from parameters

Thanks Mladen, I will try this when I come back at home

Hope you can succeed in the creation of the 4 colors and the histo bars

have a nice day

Zilliq

Multi time frame ptl separate posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page84

Files:

iBarShift and loop for MTF indi Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators

Dear mladen,

I first tried your ForexSTD website under Multi Time Frame Indicators , but I could type anything until a few minutes ago. So I posted to your FF account too !

Anyway, mobthehop was kind to refer me from SteveHopwoodForex.com, and my MTF problem is listed below:

Only first instance of chart appears, then disappears with change of TF - MQL4 forum

Basically I took the original CSS code for a single TF and am trying to convert to MTF in same window- so as a newbie, have tried to code myself.

Looks like the loop doesn't work in Start(), and the display is only in the first TF and very slow (RefreshRtae problem?) Can you kindly fix this code for me, as you've been helping others?

Best Regards,

Athar Mian.

Toronto.

atharmian@hotmail.com

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR="class: footer"]

[TD="bgcolor: #E8ECF2, colspan: 3"]

atharmian:
Dear mladen,

I first tried your ForexSTD website under Multi Time Frame Indicators , but I could type anything until a few minutes ago. So I posted to your FF account too !

Anyway, mobthehop was kind to refer me from SteveHopwoodForex.com, and my MTF problem is listed below:

Only first instance of chart appears, then disappears with change of TF - MQL4 forum

Basically I took the original CSS code for a single TF and am trying to convert to MTF in same window- so as a newbie, have tried to code myself.

Looks like the loop doesn't work in Start(), and the display is only in the first TF and very slow (RefreshRtae problem?) Can you kindly fix this code for me, as you've been helping others?

Best Regards,

Athar Mian.

Toronto.

atharmian@hotmail.com[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR="class: footer"]

[TD="bgcolor: #E8ECF2, colspan: 3"]

atharmian

As far as speed is concerned, it is using multiple symbols and you can not speed it up when it is trying to collect data from all the symbols it should

As far as drawing is concerned and as far as labels and multiple instances are concerned this one more or less solves it (it uses liner interpolation for drawing it - if you want the "step like" look you have to rewrite the indicator to work differently)

PS : to allow multiple instances, set the "almostUniqueIndex" to unique value for each new instance you attach to the same chart

Files:
css.gif  49 kb

Dear MLaden,

Could you programm arrows in the RSX indicator. (e.g. screenshot attached)

It should be nice to see the arrow after the first bar closed. (or as quickly after confirmation of the colour changing)

Thx a lot for your cooperation and a nice weekend.

Marco320

Files:
Reason: