Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 492

Kingdomvault:
Hello,

Can anyone modify this indicator into a MTF Indicator? Please.

Thanks,

Kingdomvault, this is the Vegas mtf, not sure about the Vostro yet, am trying to verify if it repaints or not.

mrtools:
Rikiolovier, made it mtf.

Thanks Mrtools for this indicator

But why this indicator doesn't plot signal on first bar (after closed bar) when signal change !?

Also it doesn't work on current bar too !

mrtools:
Kingdomvault, this is the Vegas mtf, not sure about the Vostro yet, am trying to verify if it repaints or not.

The Vostro signal appear in a "V" shape. The "V" has to legs that shape into a "V" shape. To confirm the signal, you wait for the second leg to appear. The Vostro will not repaint but does repaint very few times with one leg only.

P.S. Thanks for the modification on the Vegas Channel Indicator.

Whouaaa MrTools you're so fast

I'm just waking up and you made it

It works great but I see a little problem as you see on my pictures. It seems to have one candle of difference between the timeframe

As you see, on timeframe 15 minutes, between the 2 red lines, the indicator going up, but when I go in 1 minute, the indicator is still going down

And, I don't know why, but I thought about this indi when I'm taking my coffee (real), and I have an idea to ameliorate this indicator

Can you add 2 more colors (4 in total, with possibility to choose each of them)

Green light when it goes up in overbuy/oversell zone

Red light when it goes down in overbuy/oversell zone

Green dark when it goes up between overbuy/oversell zone

Red dark when it goes down between overbuy/oversell zone

And can you create another indicator (the same), but in histo bars this time with these 4 colors

Thanks a lot a lot for all your work

Best wishes

Zilliq

QUOTE=mrtools;628030]Zilliq, made the colors by slope and mtf'd it.

Vegas MTF

mrtools:

The Vegas MTF has a problem with the Risk Model Parameter. The original Vegas compared with MTF Indicator with same time frame, looks differently. The Channel is open too widely, Sorry.

Files:
normal_vegas.jpg  171 kb
vegas_mtf.jpg  208 kb

secretcode:
Thanks Mrtools for this indicator

But why this indicator doesn't plot signal on first bar (after closed bar) when signal change !?

Also it doesn't work on current bar too !

Thanks and Good eye Secretcode, try this version.

Kingdomvault:
The Vegas MTF has a problem with the Risk Model Parameter. The original Vegas compared with MTF Indicator with same time frame, looks differently. The Channel is open too widely, Sorry.

Kindomvault, what I did was add code for extra digit brokers to get it like it is now, if you prefer the first way can remove that code, its no problem, when i first saw it thought it wasn't displaying correctly, that was why i added that.

mrtools:
Thanks and Good eye Secretcode, try this version.

Thanks a lot Mrtools It is much better now

Best regards

secretcode

zilliq:
Whouaaa MrTools you're so fast

I'm just waking up and you made it

It works great but I see a little problem as you see on my pictures. It seems to have one candle of difference between the timeframe

As you see, on timeframe 15 minutes, between the 2 red lines, the indicator going up, but when I go in 1 minute, the indicator is still going down

And, I don't know why, but I thought about this indi when I'm taking my coffee (real), and I have an idea to ameliorate this indicator

Can you add 2 more colors (4 in total, with possibility to choose each of them)

Green light when it goes up in overbuy/oversell zone

Red light when it goes down in overbuy/oversell zone

Green dark when it goes up between overbuy/oversell zone

Red dark when it goes down between overbuy/oversell zone

And can you create another indicator (the same), but in histo bars this time with these 4 colors

Thanks a lot a lot for all your work

Best wishes

Zilliq

QUOTE=mrtools;628030]Zilliq, made the colors by slope and mtf'd it.

Zilliq, I rechecked the code and it seemed fine, tested it on a chart and it seemed to be working correctly to me. How I checked it was first on say a m15 chart marked the start and end of a green section, then changed the timeframe down to m1 then counted the green steps between the lines, there should be 15 one for every minute difference.

Thanks Mr Tools for the answer

I made another test, and it seems perhaps to be a problem of display

I use a Dax graph

As you see on my first graph TF15, there is a good change of colors when there is a reversal (green->rose or rose->green)

But if you go in lower timeframe , in one minute on my graph, you see that betwwen the 2 candles oftimeframe 15, the point of the indicator is well lower or higher BUT the line between the 2 candles doesn't change (stay rose or green)

in timeframe 15 at 16h00 it becomes green, but in timeframe 1 minute it stays rose until the next point at 16h15 (it must be green as TF15)

in timeframe 15 at 19h00 it becomes rose, but in timeframe 1 minute it stays green until the next point at 19h15 (it must be rose as TF15)

You "just" have to change the code to have the same colors of line (between the 2 candles) in timeframe 1 (for this example) than in timeframe 15. The points of the indicator seems to be good, but the colors of lines between the points are wrong (TF15/TF1) but only when there is a reversal

Thanks for that and for your work

Best wishes

Zilliq

Reason: