Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 454

alpine4133:
Can this be made in to a mtf indicator. TMA Slope 1.5[

Why...?...

Its a repainter. Doesent matter what TF you choose.

alpine4133:
Can this be made in to a mtf indicator. TMA Slope 1.5[

Looks like it already is mtf.

mladen:
This is a version of XO that uses ATR (average true range) instead of fixed size changes to find out the trend. It is made multi time frame too, hence it is posted in this thread

hi, mladen, i put it in my MT4 (#4666 XO atr alerts mtf.mq4), i found only for 1440, 10080 & 43200, the screen shows blank, others are ok, why? can it be fixed? please advise. thanks a lot.

kenwa:
hi, mladen, i put it in my MT4 (#4666 XO atr alerts mtf.mq4), i found only for 1440, 10080 & 43200, the screen shows blank, others are ok, why? can it be fixed? please advise. thanks a lot.

Kenwa, just tested it on daily Gbp/Usd with a weekly(10080) xo and its working fine.

Files:
xo_weekly.png  57 kb

mrtools:
Kenwa, just tested it on daily Gbp/Usd with a weekly(10080) xo and its working fine.

yes, I can see in D1, W1 charts , but if i go back to lower timeframes charts even H1, H4, normally, I can also see signals from D1. W1 and MN, but oddly those D1, W1, MN disappear and become blank. why? any fixed version? thanks again.

remarks: in lower TF, i roll my computer mouse , it sometimes appear certain incomplete portion of D1, W, MN histogram signals, but most of time is blank.

is it due to too much calculation consuming too much computer resources or time to show the signals in lower TF?

kenwa:

kenwa

The problem is simple : when you use very long time frames on a very short time frame, the the values are the same for a great number of bars and then metatrader draws it as if it was empty (it does it that way for et least last few years as far as I remeber). Also, since we do not know what are the minimum and maximum of this indicator we can not specify it in (which would prevent that) indicator properties

Shrink the chart or specify some fixed minimum and maximum for it in indicator properties and you will see those long time frames on a short time frames too (something like this). Till metatrader does not change the way how it displays indicators in sub-windows we will have to find some "solutions" like these. Here is, as an example, weekly xo atr on an hourly chart : as you can see I had to shrink it to the maximum in order to force metatrader to draw values (even though they are there all the time)

MTF RSI (blue H1, yellow M30, magenta M15, red M5 in the pic).

MTF fractal.

MTF Ichimoku (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN).

Reason: