Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 447

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Here you go

There might be some value difference (at one line the calculation limit was set like this :

for (int i = ArraySize(StdDevLine)-1; i >0; i-- )
(the i>0) which skips current bar calculation. The rest should be OK (even though I did not check the rest of the code - I just slightly went through the start() procedure) - objects are drawn at correct places and alerts should work OK(since both are managed by the target time frame, not the chart time frame ). You will need to test it a bit more when market opens

Is there any coding error in side this indicator (added mtf by you, coded/posted by someone) ?

By default parameter it doesn't repaint but when change the inputs as per below it does repaint !!!

Inputs : AveragingPeriod 123, StdDevPeriod 6, ATRPeriod 4, LongPeriod 15, rest is same (w/o mtf using)

btw, above inputs gives atleast nice visualization

any help would be appreciated

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

As far as I see it will always repaint (first of all there is not enough buffers to make it a non repainting color line, second, it does not clear the objects for crosses properly, and all in all a rather untidy written code so no wonder that there are errors in it)

Attaching just an updated one (what I found regarding mtf - extern variables were burred at unexpected place - check the code and you will see) and will check more, but as far as multi color line, with that number of colors and the limitation to 8 drawing buffers metatrader 4 has, there is no hope that it will become non repainting ever

secretcode:
Is there any coding error in side this indicator (added mtf by you, coded/posted by someone) ?

By default parameter it doesn't repaint but when change the inputs as per below it does repaint !!!

Inputs : AveragingPeriod 123, StdDevPeriod 6, ATRPeriod 4, LongPeriod 15, rest is same (w/o mtf using)

btw, above inputs gives atleast nice visualization

any help would be appreciated

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
As far as I see it will always repaint (first of all there is not enough buffers to make it a non repainting color line, second, it does not clear the objects for crosses properly, and all in all a rather untidy written code so no wonder that there are errors in it) Attaching just an updated one (what I found regarding mtf - extern variables were burred at unexpected place - check the code and you will see) and will check more, but as far as multi color line, with that number of colors and the limitation to 8 drawing buffers metatrader 4 has, there is no hope that it will become non repainting ever

...so this indicator is actually built for 'repainting' !

If (... ) ) removing some unnecessary stuffs ( color,alerts,tradeline ) is it possible to make it 'more useful' using basic math of this indicator !!

Sorry i don't have coding knowledge, i can only see the code don't understand it that's why expecting more..

Thanks for your time and efforts and explanation

secretcode

Files:
fxking.gif 19 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Without promising anything will see what is that indicator all about (it needs a detailed cleaning first to reveil what is it actually doing)

secretcode:
...so this indicator is actually built for 'repainting' !

If (... ) ) removing some unnecessary stuffs ( color,alerts,tradeline ) is it possible to make it 'more useful' using basic math of this indicator !!

Sorry i don't have coding knowledge, i can only see the code don't understand it that's why expecting more..

Thanks for your time and efforts and explanation

secretcode
secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Without promising anything will see what is that indicator all about (it needs a detailed cleaning first to reveil what is it actually doing)

Thanks Mladen for considering request

dentiok
dentiok  
mladen:
Here you go Merry xmas

Your help in the past with this indicator has greatly facilitated my trading, would I ask the favor of adding a MA applied to the indicator and a cross warning alert as shown in the pic ?

RWP
RWP  

Ultra Signal in MTF

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools or anyone who knows better than me...

I've got ultrasignal and was wondering if anyone could make an mtf version of it. I've scoured the internet and found nothing. Thank you very much in advance!

ultrasignal2.ex4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dentiok:
Your help in the past with this indicator has greatly facilitated my trading, would I ask the favor of adding a MA applied to the indicator and a cross warning alert as shown in the pic ?

Dentiok,

Added the moving average and alerts.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools or anyone who knows better than me...

I've got ultrasignal and was wondering if anyone could make an mtf version of it. I've scoured the internet and found nothing. Thank you very much in advance!

ultrasignal2.ex4

Rayphua, we would need the original source code before we could do anything with it.

mandalwala
mandalwala  

Need MTF in this, plz help

Hello, Seniors

Need your help to add MTF in this

all your help is appreciated