Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 412

mrtools:
Hi Bokachi, Added the multi timeframe, and not exactly sure how you used them for break out and reverse or breakout, so it a ball when close outside the band but can be changed if you like.

Thank you so much, mrtools.

The indicator works fine and I'll use it for break out and reverse.

Actual formula for haDelta Indicator - Excel style?

Hi, Mladen, or, anybody, who knows the answer to my question.

I am aware of the BNP-Paribas article written by Sebastian Schmidt about haDelta Indicator, which by the way is fantastic. I tried to play with some numbers in a spreadsheet and I wanted to plug in Schmidt's formula (which as I undestand is the part of the haDelta Indicator). My lack of the knowledge in this area became apparent when I tried to figure out how to smooth Schmidt's haClose with a 2 days bars trading adaptive moving average.

So, I take Schmidt's haClose: (O+C)/2+(((C-O)/(H-L))*ABS((C-O)/2)) and then how do I smooth it with 2 days trader adaptive moving average? I looked up the formula for the AMA, but somehow it did not result in a practical resolution of my attempt to create the Excel formula.

Anybody?

Thank you for you help.

mladen:
Multi time frame version of haDelta indicator (detailed description can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

It is a standalone indicator (does not need any other indicator in order to work)

Bumping this please

avibe:
Please convert for me this indicator to MTF. I will really appreciate.

Its NRP.

ts_adxalertv10.mq4

Bumping this one please...kindly convert to MTF with alerts. I will really appreciate. Thank you so much

Trend MTF

Hi Mladen

Kindly convert for me this support and resistance indicator to MTF. I greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you so much

trendsl56sl.mq4

Warm regards

Files:

MTF Please !

secretcode:
Dear Coders

The indicator is from MQL4 Code Base : Fibo Moving Average - MQL4 Code Base

I will appreciate if someone add 'MTF' option in it also Blue line of the indicator is bit 'nervous' so is it possible to make it 'smoother' one

bumping...

Nice indicator even better if someone make it 'MTF' !

Regards,

Guys

I know that most of you do not know how decompiled code looks like, but please do not post a decompiled code and ask me to change it. I have told a lot of times that I neither work with nor will alter any decompiled code (regardless of its origin). So, if someone sees "coding" like this :
double gd_unused_80 = 0.0;

double g_ibuf_88[];

double g_ibuf_92[];

double gd_96;

in some indicator, EA or script : that is what decompiled code looks like.

avibe:
Hi Mladen

Kindly convert for me this support and resistance indicator to MTF. I greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you so much

trendsl56sl.mq4

Warm regards

Thanks mladen..i did not know about that fact. i apologise. won't happen again. that is a good virtue we should all live by.

MTF New Indicator Needed

Is someone able to make a new MultiTimeFrame Indicator for me please? Basically I need a Take Profit indicator that will only Close my open position if the price is actually higher than the price that has been entered into the parameter line of the indicator with the TimeFrame specified. Example, if trading the Dow I already have a open position and my stop/loss is entered as 13320 and the timeframe I enter as H4, basically this means that the indicator will wait until the bar actually closes first, if the price is actually above 13320 then the position is closed immediately at the open of the next bar, if below then nothing happens, need it to have Hidden (Stealth) price from broker work with ECN, Auto GMT, and be 4,5 digit compatible and work on any chart it is attached to, I trade commodities, forex and indices on MT4, thanks if you can help me out, reason being I HATE getting Spiked out, this will stop me getting stopped out on spike stop hunting brokers, thanks.

codobro:
Thank you ValeoFX and fxbs for details. I did not load the *.mq4 file, only looked at the code which matched defaults. I will re-amend the previous post for correct use of the MTF. Here is the mq4 file for anyone wanting it.

Thank you for the code....I trade HILO ACTIVATOR in multitimeframe from many years....but I think that this indicator is not properly drawn in that way....please,read this 3D https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439 at post n° 1712.

thank's in advance for your help

MTF version TMA Slope

Hi mladen. You could make a version of the MTF indicator TMA Slope!!!

Thanks in advance!10.2_tma_slope_v.1.4b_4.30.mq4

Reason: