Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 823

rplust:
Thanks mLaden....I had played with something like this. But when I add that to the external parameters and compile it, I get 8 errors down, nothing related to the ArrowSize. Without that additonal extern int, no errors.

rplust

Can you post the 3 lines of code where you place that code change (line before and line after the extern int ArrowSize = 1; )

mladen:
rplust Can you post the 3 lines of code where you place that code change (line before and line after the extern int ArrowSize = 1; )

I'm sorry, I found out in the meantime, I did not add a Semicolon at the end of the line.

Logically that made all the difference. Thank you for teaching me.

Hi Guys,

Do you know if a 4 Time frame ATR ratio indicator exists for the attached indicator, that alerts above a value of one?

Regards

Files:
atr_ratio.mq4  3 kb

Hi,

can this Indicator be made an MTf version and have the indicator update on the current candle and not to wait for the close as it is now. Thanks!

ama.mq4

Files:
ama.mq4  2 kb

Hi Mladen or Mr. tool,..

please, could you make me an indicator that containt High-Low-Open-Median and open to close trendline from previous periode, and able to be set in MTF, souch as in picture below.

thanks so much

regard

Nismara

Files:
eurcadh4.png  41 kb

rplust:
Hi,

can this Indicator be made an MTf version and have the indicator update on the current candle and not to wait for the close as it is now. Thanks!

ama.mq4

rplust

Are you aware that that indicator is actually a centered SMA (it recalculates) if you use the before and forward parameters to be the same? A version of centered SMA that updates all the necessary bars was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181353

HI

I have this indicator but I want this change for it :

If AO>0 and SSMA21>SSMA34 then show buy arrow and other wise no arrow.

If AO<0 and SSMA21<SSMA34 then show sell arrow and other wise no arrow.

Thanks

Files:

arak_fx:
HI

I have this indicator but I want this change for it :

If AO>0 and SSMA21>SSMA34 then show buy arrow and other wise no arrow.

If AO<0 and SSMA21<SSMA34 then show sell arrow and other wise no arrow.

Thanks

arak_fx

What is "ssma"? sma or smma?

mladen:
arak_fx What is "ssma"? sma or smma?

smoothed moving average

arak_fx:
smoothed moving average

Here is a version with those conditions added : ao-sig1-mtf_arak_fx.mq4

Files:
Reason: