Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 203

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sirius
Sirius  
fx_chick:
I have many MTF indicators that don't repaint after the candle has closed and a new one opened. Most of the MTF indicators in this thred don't repain, but some do. Let me quickly find one and attach it for you. Here... this MTF HAS indicator doesn't repaint and there are hundred others.

Thanks, and I thought they all repaint, sorry.

fxbs
fxbs  

yea, there is a bug in SSL_sBar_sw - working on it

....should go - will be back and continue

fx_chick
fx_chick  
fxbs:
yea, there is a bug in SSL_sBar_sw - working on it

Thanx fxbs, if you can fix it, it would be good.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fx_chick:
Thanx fxbs, if you can fix it, it would be good.

Of course we can't discard the problem with defective indicators. There are some but I can count with my fingers.

If somebody makes a MTF of any indicator with a defective code it will repaint or it will not work.

As example this we could say if somebody writes the MTF version of Zig Zag the last section will repaint and Zig Zag does not repaint is the indicator per se.

If somebody writes the MTF version of fisher_jur4ik, supersignals, SHI_SilverTrendSig or any other indicator that repaints without be MTF you can't expect the MTF version do not do that.

Sirius
Sirius  
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
rmi1.gif 19 kb
rmi2.gif 19 kb
rmi3.gif 13 kb
fxbs
fxbs  
Files:
mtf_rmi.jpg 96 kb
fxbs
fxbs  

SSL_MTF_.mq4 - original Kale ssl; Keris mtf (tank) - no repeinting - no bugs - plain and simple

works only with "SSL": make sure you have SSL indi (exact name) in indicators folder

Files:
ssl_mtf_.mq4 4 kb
ssl.mq4 3 kb
fxbs
fxbs  

SSL_KaleOrg_mtf.mq4 & SSL_sBar_KaleOrg_sw_mtf.mq4 (sideBar) - standalone mtf indis

same original Kale's built

used Mladen's mtfWEN module

test about 4-5hours on1&5min- looks good so far

(original SSL running on (i=Bars-Lb) with no limits (Bars-counted_bars) -which is ok, unless you put dozen of them - then it might slow your comp down)

still working on correct limit (Bars-counted_bars)