Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 381

Multitimeframe trendrider

Multitimeframe Trend rider.

the multiTF 'macdzones' indicator:

I'm experimenting with something, and I wonder if it would be possible to have 2 other colours (say a darker red and a darker green) for when the MACD in whatever timeframe you choose, is crossed AND is above/below the zero line (using the faster ema?)

So, macd pointing up, but beloew the middle line (according to the fast ema of the macd) would be green, but if it was pointing up AND the fast ema was above the zero line, it would be a dark green.

Visa versa for the red background.

Make sense?

Pls, Mr. Laden:

"mtf slope direction with histogram"

Sorry, but what indicator exactly is the "slope direction with histogram"?

tm9:
Pls, Mr. Laden: "mtf slope direction with histogram"

hi mr mladen ,, sorry if im disturb you again,,,, can you help me to make below

indicator in mtf version ?? im really need your help

File Type: mq4 %2300_ZZ_Window.mq4.mq4 (7.1 KB, 112 views)

here its mq4 , post 2831 = https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

thanks alot

hyrulxxx

Did you see this post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175831

It might be helpful as of what that indicator actually is and and how it works. If you still need a mtf version any multi time frame standard zig zag indicator will do

hyrulxxx:
hi mr mladen ,, sorry if im disturb you again,,,, can you help me to make below

indicator in mtf version ?? im really need your help

File Type: mq4 %2300_ZZ_Window.mq4.mq4 (7.1 KB, 112 views)

here its mq4 , post 2831 = https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

thanks alot

Hi fxbs., mladen., mrtools

This is a 4TF Megatrend indicator which was posted by fxbs 2 years ago. On the newer versions of MT4 this indi sort of displays a fifth bar at the bottom ( a mirror replica of 4th TF bar above it) which leads to confusion and also eats up a bit of screen real-estate. It seems it needs a minor code correction for it to display properly.

Please refer the pic, I guess something of this sort would have been brought up by forum members already and the issue might have been fixed, if so please refer me to the link.

[ BTW for reference if its of any help, I have noticed MissPips on FF had the same issue with her 4TF SAH bars indi on newer versions of MT4 and she had released a new version fixing the issue with the version SAH 4.82 bug-fixed, JFYI ]

Could you please help fix the bug with this indi, or please post a link to it if its already addressed...

Thanks a ton.

SSL

Quite frankly could not believe my eyes Metatrader 4 build 432 broke the 8 drawing buffers barrier

But only as a bug, at my greatest disappointment. The bug comes from a "not honoring" the minimum and maximum declared for the window (a bit complicated to explain, but, in any case, it draws in that sub-window values that are far out of the minimum and maximum ranges declared, which is a bug)

Here is the corrected one

SSL:
Hi fxbs., mladen., mrtools

This is a 4TF Megatrend indicator which was posted by fxbs 2 years ago. On the newer versions of MT4 this indi sort of displays a fifth bar at the bottom ( a mirror replica of 4th TF bar above it) which leads to confusion and also eats up a bit of screen real-estate. It seems it needs a minor code correction for it to display properly.

Please refer the pic, I guess something of this sort would have been brought up by forum members already and the issue might have been fixed, if so please refer me to the link.

[ BTW for reference if its of any help, I have noticed MissPips on FF had the same issue with her 4TF SAH bars indi on newer versions of MT4 and she had released a new version fixing the issue with the version SAH 4.82 bug-fixed, JFYI ]

Could you please help fix the bug with this indi, or please post a link to it if its already addressed...

Thanks a ton.

mladen:
SSL

Quite frankly could not believe my eyes Metatrader 4 build 432 broke the 8 drawing buffers barrier

But only as a bug, at my greatest disappointment. The bug comes from a "not honoring" the minimum and maximum declared for the window (a bit complicated to explain, but, in any case, it draws in that sub-window values that are far out of the minimum and maximum ranges declared, which is a bug)

Here is the corrected one

I am really short of words in expressing my gratitude to you, your exceptional coding skills are highly lauded.

Very much appreciate the quick response with fixed version... Excellento you are a coding angel.

Its working as expected, cant thank ya enough.

Best Regards,

Mony

the multiTF 'macdzones' indicator:

I'm experimenting with something, and I wonder if it would be possible to have 2 other colours (say a darker red and a darker green) for when the MACD in whatever timeframe you choose, is crossed AND is above/below the zero line (using the faster ema?)

So, macd pointing up, but beloew the middle line (according to the fast ema of the macd) would be green, but if it was pointing up AND the fast ema was above the zero line, it would be a dark green.

Visa versa for the red background.

Make sense?

Also, this morning I could macd was crossed down (in the timeframe I was looking at) although the small timeframe chart background was still green. Does it work only on the bar close of the bigger timeframe? Is it possible to change that (if that is the case)?

Reason: