Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 326

mtuppers:
I like this Bull-Bear indicator, wonder if anyone would able to make mtf version?

sorry there is no org. source code. only decomplie one

oh, if possible alert would be nice too.

Here try this

Files:

increase:
Here try this

Thanks for fast reply and mtf do work!

Hi,

I have one indicator (MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4).

I want to update this indicator automaticaly (without see other time frame)

Can anyone help me?

Regards.

FX-EW:
Hi,

I have one indicator (MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4).

I want to update this indicator automaticaly (without see other time frame)

Can anyone help me?

Regards.

search for cci bar

i tried the SEFC indicator, it is a little repainting.

note to all. MTF indicator well reprint.

Reason is due to other time frame is not ended. so when you using mtf becarefull

xx3xxx:
thanks increase

got the 3rd one of the SEFC series - indicator

I got a new template , and this SEFC got some contra-indication of the trend that I would trade -- so it is kind of excellent, I have 2nd opinion - that could allow me to decide the target range or tell me when I should be caution

I like SEFC10 quite a lot -- so far, with this slow market , and I use it on 30M -- the repaint issue is un-noticeable

-- my repaint definition, if it repaint every tick, then it is fine , got some like that

-- if if repaint last 3 to 5 bars, but the LANDSCAPE of the picture totally change, I don't like those

-- if I can only notice it repaint something 5 to 8 hours ago, then it is oke too, as it will not affect my current open trade or ENTRY decision -- but it all depends on the length and micro-volatility within 1 -- 30 min bar

please share your tpl and indis

FX-EW:
Hi,

... MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4 ... Can anyone help me?

Regards.

Hi FX-EW,

maybe this indicator will solve your problem.

Good luck ... ... and have a nice weekend

thanks increase

got the 3rd one of the SEFC series - indicator

I got a new template , and this SEFC got some contra-indication of the trend that I would trade -- so it is kind of excellent, I have 2nd opinion - that could allow me to decide the target range or tell me when I should be caution

I like SEFC10 quite a lot -- so far, with this slow market , and I use it on 30M -- the repaint issue is un-noticeable

-- my repaint definition, if it repaint every tick, then it is fine , got some like that

-- if if repaint last 3 to 5 bars, but the LANDSCAPE of the picture totally change, I don't like those

-- if I can only notice it repaint something 5 to 8 hours ago, then it is oke too, as it will not affect my current open trade or ENTRY decision -- but it all depends on the length and micro-volatility within 1 -- 30 min bar

just wondering any REPAINT issue on 30M with SEFC084 ?? as I really wanna to use it for triggering my READY to ENTRY signal

mtuppers : I think you are well knowledgeable --

>> if you PM me, I think I could share with you regarding my screen capture in real time (30M only) and see whether we could help each other out with GOOD ENTRY moment { not ready to share settings , though, take ages to perfect it - the way that I want it }

I guess we know which indicator that tell NO FALSE SIGNAL, why not we put all those indicator in 1 single template

and don't make any entry or stupid move, until a clear ENTRY SIGNAL based on the template, (not our impulse buy thought)

AS far as I could see -- in historical chart

more than 3 color dot Vertically, go for it (30M)

in this indicator

ForexFreedomBars.ex4 (10.3 KB, 0 views)

ForexFreedomBars.mq4 (8.5 KB, 0 views) having said that, this could be easier to read, than the freedom bar

xx3xxx:
thanks increase got the 3rd one of the SEFC series - indicator

Maybe I can add a further SEFC to your collection: SEFC05

mtuppers:
note to all. MTF indicator well reprint. Reason is due to other time frame is not ended.

If you play with the settings of SEFC084 you will be able to immitate a higher TF and then you can avoid the reprinting of the indicator (Look at the attached chart-picture)

FX-EW:
Hi, ... MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4 ... Can anyone help me? ...

On the attached picture you can see 3 MTF versions of Freedombars. The first one is based only on 1 CCI period the second and the third ones are based on 2 CCI periods. The 3rd one is a NRP version (I couldn't find a difference between 2nd and 3rd one).

At last I added a good indicator to find possible entries.

Enjoy

Hello studbiol,

your Standard Entrys STD indicator is searching for an other indicator.

Can you help?

Thanks

Patona

Reason: