Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 315

Indi with errors

Hello,

Some gentle programmer could fix the errors in this indicator code?

Thanks!

Files:

josemarcoss:
Hello,

Some gentle programmer could fix the errors in this indicator code?

Thanks!

Hi Josemarcoss

This indicator is in pretty bad shape was wondering what you are looking for is it a MTF Soch Cross alert, with the cross being between stoch main and stoch signal. Let me know will see what i can do.

Regards

studbiol:
Hi mrtools,

thank you for yor quick answer. I know that some members don't like the idea to trade with MA crossings. But it's just an idea ... and I'm at the beginning to play with it.

I attach a first design of this simple idea

Maybe this is the wrong place to post it. I don't want to mix up or clutter this thread - I just wanted to say

Hi Studbiol,

Thanks for sharing your interesting ideas!

Actually many people DO like MA crossings...(me included)...and they offer lots of possibilities for different strategies by many people.

I am just starting to look at MTF MA's for my own strategies...similar to what you are presenting. Just for fun I ran the MA's for M15 and H1, and I added the Goldminer1 indicator that you provided earlier.

For a quick test run, the chart drew the large unfilled red/blue arrows for the M15 TF and the smaller red/blue are H1 TF. The magenta and yellow arrows are the Goldminer1 indicator with the M15 TF as well. I also displayed the M15 MA lines to see the crossings visually and how they compare with both the H1 MA and the Goldminer1 indicator.

You can see there are many interesting possibilities of crossings and arrows that overlap and actually may confirm good buy/sell opportunities, similar to the strategy you shared.

I think there may be merit to explore these more, and I will look forward to see how your testing goes as well.

Again, thanks for sharing and good luck and good prosperity with your results.

Take care,

Robert

Files:

Drawing vertical line in multiple chart windows

Could anyone help me what is the mql command to draw vertical line on 1 chart and simultaneously shows it on other chart window that i've open.

The chart windows are all in common Symbol() (eg EURUSD).

thanks

Hello everybody,

I need help to fix one of indicator i used, its MTF, but its doesn't refresh properly on current TF.

Maybe for some of you this indicator looks like deja vu . But i think its still has potential.

Thanks before guys, really appreciate it ...

Files:

a1ra:
Hello everybody,

I need help to fix one of indicator i used, its MTF, but its doesn't refresh properly on current TF.

Maybe for some of you this indicator looks like deja vu . But i think its still has potential.

Thanks before guys, really appreciate it ...

8 TF MACD Slope Indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page201

ZIGANI:
8 TF MACD Slope Indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page201

Thank you for your response ZIGANI, but that is the one i used

Two picture below will show you exactly what happen. You will notice on first picture there is some kind of shadow on the indicator, i think that is what indicator try to redraw or refresh but failed. On the second picture you will see what happen after switch TF.

I already try to change

limit=Bars-counted_bars; to limit=Bars-counted_bars/Period();

and also adding refreshrates();

with no result.

Desperately need enlightened

Files:
gu_before.gif  39 kb
gu_after.gif  39 kb

a1ra:
Thank you for your response ZIGANI, but that is the one i used

Two picture below will show you exactly what happen. You will notice on first picture there is some kind of shadow on the indicator, i think that is what indicator try to redraw or refresh but failed. On the second picture you will see what happen after switch TF.

I already try to change

limit=Bars-counted_bars; to limit=Bars-counted_bars/Period();

and also adding refreshrates();

with no result.

Desperately need enlightened

Added a buffer refresh code that i found in some other similar indicators, don't know if it will work or not your refresh problem, but possibly worth the try.

Regards

tools

mrtools:
Added a buffer refresh code that i found in some other similar indicators, don't know if it will work or not your refresh problem, but possibly worth the try.

Regards

tools

Thank you mrtools, i'll give it a try, and will post any updated later.

May the green pips be with you

Reason: