Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 201

fxbs:
yea, there is a bug in SSL_sBar_sw - working on it

Thanx fxbs, if you can fix it, it would be good.

yea, there is a bug in SSL_sBar_sw - working on it

....should go - will be back and continue

fx_chick:
Thanx fxbs, if you can fix it, it would be good.

Of course we can't discard the problem with defective indicators. There are some but I can count with my fingers.

If somebody makes a MTF of any indicator with a defective code it will repaint or it will not work.

As example this we could say if somebody writes the MTF version of Zig Zag the last section will repaint and Zig Zag does not repaint is the indicator per se.

If somebody writes the MTF version of fisher_jur4ik, supersignals, SHI_SilverTrendSig or any other indicator that repaints without be MTF you can't expect the MTF version do not do that.

Files:
rmi1.gif  19 kb
rmi2.gif  19 kb
rmi3.gif  13 kb

Files:
mtf_rmi.jpg  96 kb

SSL_MTF_.mq4 - original Kale ssl; Keris mtf (tank) - no repeinting - no bugs - plain and simple

works only with "SSL": make sure you have SSL indi (exact name) in indicators folder

Files:
ssl_mtf_.mq4  4 kb
ssl.mq4  3 kb

SSL_KaleOrg_mtf.mq4 & SSL_sBar_KaleOrg_sw_mtf.mq4 (sideBar) - standalone mtf indis

same original Kale's built

used Mladen's mtfWEN module

test about 4-5hours on1&5min- looks good so far

(original SSL running on (i=Bars-Lb) with no limits (Bars-counted_bars) -which is ok, unless you put dozen of them - then it might slow your comp down)

still working on correct limit (Bars-counted_bars)

thanks fxbs..now i can see the H1 trend inside my m15 chart..ssl also cam use as a trendline breakout

Reason: