FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 68

Sdimm:

I can't judge, possible return levels at 2630 and 2600 are below for now)))
Thanks))))

emotraid:

I have a TP of 26800 for gold, take a 1.70. I did not buy the New Zealander and probably shouldn't have, I'll buy it later or have a rest today)))

the euroland was pushed back to 26900.

I don't know if it's worth it or not )))) I don't know if it's worth it or not ))) I don't know if it's worth it or not.

Sdimm:

put it on 2730 - you can't go wrong ))))

yep... maybe, thanks ))))

emotraid:

Mm-hmm... maybe, thanks )) ))

Not me, Artie.)

Sdimm:

Not me, Artie.)

No, not you... Artikul's pissed off, he's zig zagging 2600 tonight... Wednesday)))

emotraid:

No, you... Artikul now angry zig zag glitches 2600 tonight... Wednesday ))))

Try to keep it till 2790, if you have any doubts, make a cut like I told you before ))))

Sdimm:

Try to keep it till 2790 :))) in general, if you have doubts, make a cut like above ))))

It's impossible, I'll get as much as the trawl pulls out... then I'll have another hour of trouble with the buy button and go somewhere else...))

Sdimm:

I can't say for sure, there are possible return levels at 2630 and 2600 below)))

can i clarify how these levels are defined ?

Thank you.

emotraid:

it's impossible, I'll get as much as the trawl gets... then I'll have another hour of trouble with the buy button and go somewhere else)))

the trail goes by itself, turn it off, today is not the day's goal, maybe next week)))

tuma88:

can i clarify how these levels are defined ?

Thank you.

I don't know))) owl draws, but I don't know how)))
Reason: