GUSDINSALVO - 2 systems

Dear MQL4 coders,

I need ur help on developing two simple systems:

1. cross of two EMAs without any stop loss or take profits orders, the systme just will take care of emas crossover, lets say 50 and 10 ema cross on the 15 minute TF,

2. the second system I need ur help with is for stochastics cross when market is oversold (20 or less) and overbought (80 or more), without stop or limit order just the stochastics crossover,

thanx for ur help,

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Dear MQL4 coders,

I need ur help on developing two simple systems:

1. cross of two EMAs without any stop loss or take profits orders, the systme just will take care of emas crossover, lets say 50 and 10 ema cross on the 15 minute TF,

2. the second system I need ur help with is for stochastics cross when market is oversold (20 or less) and overbought (80 or more), without stop or limit order just the stochastics crossover,

thanx for ur help,

The stochastics one should be pretty easy. I have worked with that as well, but have put it on the back burner for the time being. Take a look at a chart and tell me what you see with a 15,2,1 Stochastic on a 5 or 15M... If you were to go long when the fast line hits 100 and close when it hits 0, you will never miss a big trend... at least what i've seen from what my forward testing has yielded (last week was exciting). The problem is taking all of those small losses. I am thinking about adding money management to increase lots as profitability goes into a trend...

Give me more details on how you would like your sto system to behave...

stoch 25.5.5

Thanx Nicholishen for ur reply,

I've tried the 15.2.1 set and it seems a little noisy for my scalping purposes, coz i'm trying to scalp the systems I've sugested before, so I would like to test the stochastics crossver on the oversold / overbought areas when %K crosses bellow % D (for oversold - 20 level or lower - GO LONG) and when %K crosses above %D (for overbought - 80 level or greater - GO SHORT), setting stochastics at 25.5.5, for TF(M5 or M1).

thax Nicho for ur helpfull reply,

Gusdinsalvo

Hi GUSDINSALVOFOREX

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:

For this you can use the EMACROSS EA developed by CodersGuru. You can download it from the emacross thread. There are many versions but for your needs I recommend using emacross2. Beware, this EA takes the oposite direction of the trend when the emas are crossing. You must open the EA properties and switch the reversetradesignal to "true" in order to open pro-trend positions. You also need to switch immediatetrade to "false". You can input any period for the two emas. You can input 1000 for TP if you don't want to use TP. You can also disable the stoploss by set it to "false".

I hope this helps. If you need extra help, please post here.

coders

... any suggestion for stochastics ......

Reason: