Help with EMA_Cross_2

Hello every one

Appreciate your assistance as I am not a programmer

I have been looking at the EMA_CROSS_2 EA but seem it does not work properly,

It suppose to sell if the Short EMA cross below the Long EMA and Buy when the Short

EMA cross above the Long EMA, it is doing the reverse, it is buying when the short EMA

cross below the Long EMA and shelling when the short EMA cross above the long EMA,

Can some one kindly correct this code?

Couple of more points if possible.

1- Is it possible to make the EA to take the long or short position after the lines cross

and the bar close.

2 - Also can it makes auto reverse without waiting for the stop loss, means if the short

EMA cross above the long EMA the EA will take a long position, but it could cross below

the long EMA after couple of bars, So the EA will close the long position and establish

a short position automatically.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best wishes

Alkhataat

Files:

alkhataat wrote >>

Hello every one

Appreciate your assistance as I am not a programmer

I have been looking at the EMA_CROSS_2 EA but seem it does not work properly,

It suppose to sell if the Short EMA cross below the Long EMA and Buy when the Short

EMA cross above the Long EMA, it is doing the reverse, it is buying when the short EMA

cross below the Long EMA and shelling when the short EMA cross above the long EMA,

Can some one kindly correct this code?

Couple of more points if possible.

1- Is it possible to make the EA to take the long or short position after the lines cross

and the bar close.

2 - Also can it makes auto reverse without waiting for the stop loss, means if the short

EMA cross above the long EMA the EA will take a long position, but it could cross below

the long EMA after couple of bars, So the EA will close the long position and establish

a short position automatically.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best wishes

Alkhataat

See if my msg here about crossing can help: 'Inverse Bollinger Bands - Mike Need simple Help !'

[]´s,

Gero.

Reason: